Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (136 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  When short cut dont work (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by gwen g
Hello Three days ago I tried using Home Depot simple mat to put interlocking tile in my bathroom.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  weeds and mulch (in Landscaping) by gwen g
Hello gardners last year I took the following steps advice from Home Depot gardening expert. I dig......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do I stump (in Colors) by gwen g
Thank you Conrad and Froo Froo I did not think about TSP but will give it a try. I can tell you I......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  What to do I stump (in Colors) by gwen g
Hello Two years ago I paint my bannister in home a dark brown color, once I decided I did not lik......

Discussion Topic  Help kitchen backsplash (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by gwen g
Hello over a year ago I purchase these stainless steel and white tiles for my kitchen wall. The ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  Expensive desk bedroom set (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by gwen g
Hello two years ago I purchase this beautiful daybed and computer desk set. My stepson friend carv......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  Arepo and all who contribute to board your thoughts (in Colors) by gwen g
Hi, Gwen here it been along time since I posted comments or seeked suggestion from the board. I fina......

Discussion Topic  Has anyone hear of the product (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by gwen g
Hello question has anyone used or heard of Gianigranite.com It suppose to be just as good as the ru......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  Clean cabinet (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by gwen g
Good afternoon I planning on painting my kitchen cabinets,but I realize I need to clean off the gr......

Discussion Topic  Get paint of wood bannister (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by gwen g
I dropped 6 month ago latax paint on a wood bannister in my townhome. I have tried turpentine to rem......

Discussion Topic  Window treatment color help please (in General Decorating) by gwen g
Hello I painted my living room the following colors Empire Gold by SW and accent wall Copper Pot al......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  rustoluem cabinet product (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by gwen g
Hello I was looking to redue my kitchen caountertops . Has anyone used or tryed the Rustoleum counte......

Discussion Topic  Tile around outlets (in General Remodeling) by gwen g
Good afternoon Anyone have advice on how to tile around electrical outlets in a kitchen . I going t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  Bannister can this be strip and stained (in Colors) by gwen g
Hello Question can this be strip and stained? And if so what color to match the wall color?...

Discussion Topic  Deck product (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by gwen g
Hello I looking to clean and stain my deck I was told the Restore product that Home depot is good , ......

Discussion Topic  Arepo or anyone I am getting frustrated or doubting myself (in Colors) by gwen g
I upload a pic of my foyer I was thinking about your suggest to tie a color from my livingroom area ......

Discussion Topic  The pic of the eaglet beige is uploaded (in Colors) by gwen g
I re posted the pic of the eaglet beige...

Discussion Topic  Arepo and all follow up with pic of living room (in Colors) by gwen g
Some how I could not get the pic of the living room wall with the Copper Pot and Empire gold to upl......

Discussion Topic  Arepo and all color experts (in Colors) by gwen g
Hello I recently painted my foyer and living room area I very happy with the following rooms and col......

Discussion Topic  Arepo and all color experts (in Colors) by gwen g
Hello I need help with some new color I must admit my color pick for my foyer doesn't work even thou......

» Refine Search
» New Search