Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (821 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Probably Lost My Job (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
I'm so sorry to hear this - am sending good thoughts your way....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: so excited - I bought my new sewing machine (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
thank you all for you good wishes. and Sewnso - thanks for the info on the yahoo groups and apps. ......

Discussion Topic  so excited - I bought my new sewing machine (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
A couple weeks ago I asked for your advice on getting a new sewing machine as a retirement gift from......

Discussion Topic  thank you for you sewing machine ideas (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
Last week I posted a question about your sewing machines as I am in the market for a new machine. T......

Discussion Topic  thank you for you sewing machine ideas (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
Last week I posted a question about your sewing machines as I am in the market for a new machine. T......

Discussion Topic  To all the wonderful ladies who attended the COF in PA last year (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
This is going to be kind of long - I apologize in advance. I don't know if you remember this but wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: To all the wonderful ladies who attended the COF in PA last year (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
thank you everyone for your wonderful responses. I really really appreciate it Musiclady...

Discussion Topic  To all the wonderful ladies who attended the COF in PA last year (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
This is going to be kind of long - I apologize in advance. I don't know if you remember this but wh......

Discussion Topic  Can I ask you about your sewing machine? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
Hi Everyone, I have been away from the boards for several months, (got involved with a lot of music ......

Discussion Topic  Can I ask you about your sewing machine? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
Hi Everyone, I have been away from the boards for several months, (got involved with a lot of music ......

Discussion Topic  To EBGQ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
Sent you a PM. Thanks, Ml...

Discussion Topic  To EBGQ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
Sent you a PM. Thanks, Ml...

Discussion Topic  RE: Missed Anniversary (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
happy Anniversary!!! I was cleaning my sewing room today and came across the block we made in your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10 year anniversary! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
10 years - that's great. Congratulations!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Angela!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
happy birthday Angela - hope it was terrific. musiclady...

Discussion Topic  RE: My new quilt hangar (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
WOW - this is beautiful. What a wonderful idea. And I really like the way the dark wood makes the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
sounds wonderful, love the Tampa area. My only concern is how hard it might be getting out of snowy......

Discussion Topic  RE: Blocks from string swap-CBQ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
this is really nice - love the black & White with the red. It reminds me of one I did a few years ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh, NO! HGTV is Closing this message board! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
you got me too. I was thinking, just I am getting back into quilting, they close the message board!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have any UFO's that you want to finish in 2014?!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Musiclady
what a wonderful idea - count me in too. I was just in my sewing room a few weeks ago looking at al......

» Refine Search
» New Search