Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (54 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: micrcowave bowl potholder.pj party 10/4/13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
SewHappy - I love these! Sorry I missed the party but will definitely be making some for gifts - an......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Can we do a revisit on string quilts please? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
OK I found it, let's see if I can post it. I have to make one of these! It was made by Susan Caspe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can we do a revisit on string quilts please? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Thanks for posting all these photos ladies. The quilts are wonderful. I have three (!) different siz......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annual HGTV Patriotic Showtime!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Thank you everyone for sharing your beautiful RWB projects. I haven't done one this year - shame on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sylvia Bridal Sampler Sew Along - Thread #12 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Beautiul, Anael, just beautiful! Well done,...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT: A few winter questions & a question about Detroit (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Greenfield Village is right next to Henry Ford Museum and is beautiful, especially this time of year......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sewing on Fleece..for gifts..Ho Ho No! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
I'm currently making the tops for two boy scout quilts for my grandsons and they will be backed by f......

Discussion Topic  RE: a quilt has won artprize (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Unfortunately, I didn't get to see this quilt but I saw the one she made for ArtPrize last year. It ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have any UFO's that you want to finish in 2014?!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
I have been making a diligent effort to get UFO's out and worked on. I have been reading Deb at Simp......

Discussion Topic  RE: My quilting retreat finishes (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Glassnquilts and Ekbuckeye - thanks for the hints. I was just thinking about what I could realistica......

Discussion Topic  RE: My quilting retreat finishes (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Wow, glass, you certainly got a lot done. Great job. I'm excitedly looking forward to my first retre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Novi Sewing Expo (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Thanks for the report, Sewlove2quilt. I'm for sure going back to GR next year. Hope you have a great......

Discussion Topic  RE: Novi Sewing Expo (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
I have never gone but would be interested to hear your review! Joan...

Discussion Topic  RE: IN THE GARDEN mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Love all the mugrugs in this swap. Wish I could show the great one Jane_kiwi sent me but my driver o......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Fellow Quilter Needs Our Help--150 quilts & blankets lost in fire!-more pictures (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
I am so sorry to read this. I am a member of the Friends of Pine Ridge Yahoo group if you want to re......

Discussion Topic  RE: I met someone I gifted a quilt to... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
My sister in the UK is a 911 (over there it's 999) dispatcher and I know the toll her job takes on h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Project Runway - Episode I've Lost Count - Tonight (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
So it's outside again? Don't you just long for the "old" days when they had to actually make a dress......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mom's embroidered quilt tops (Pic of Mom added) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Beautiful embroidery and I'm sure the back looks as good as the front. Love your choice of settings.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you let your cats in your sewing room? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Sounds like you have a lot of fun with your kitties. My son is highly allergic to cat dander so no c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-30-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2

» Refine Search
» New Search