Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (179 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: micrcowave bowl potholder.pj party 10/4/13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
SewHappy - I love these! Sorry I missed the party but will definitely be making some for gifts - an......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have any UFO's that you want to finish in 2014?!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
I have been making a diligent effort to get UFO's out and worked on. I have been reading Deb at Simp......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Fellow Quilter Needs Our Help--150 quilts & blankets lost in fire!-more pictures (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
I am so sorry to read this. I am a member of the Friends of Pine Ridge Yahoo group if you want to re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you let your cats in your sewing room? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Sounds like you have a lot of fun with your kitties. My son is highly allergic to cat dander so no c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can we do a revisit on string quilts please? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
OK I found it, let's see if I can post it. I have to make one of these! It was made by Susan Caspe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can we do a revisit on string quilts please? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Thanks for posting all these photos ladies. The quilts are wonderful. I have three (!) different siz......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-23-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Wow great projects this week ladies! Love them all. KYIS - those kimonos are tiny. I knit sacques f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Project Runway - Episode 2 Reactions - 7/25 Show (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
They spoiled the suspense for me before runway they ran a promo for upcoming episodes and showed the......

Discussion Topic  RE: quilt cam on kindle? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
I can'twatch it live on my Kindle Fire but I can click on the screen on her blog later and watch the......

Discussion Topic  RE: how sweet it is mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Oh what a fun idea!...

Discussion Topic  RE: how sweet it is mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Sara,Kim and Amy - what great ideas! Love them all. Nice work....

Oh yum! That is so cute! Everyone 's creativity and perspective blows me away....

Sewnso - it's just at the sides sewn into the seam. Very cute![/QUOTE] Sorry hit the wrong button ......

Quiltnanny - it's just at the sides sewn into the seam. Very cute!...

Thanks again SueB. Love the way you pieced the red and white fabrics and did the spiral quilting. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT sort of - Stains on old needlework? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Good to know. Never heard that before. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: any trouble getting on here today? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
Someone on the knitting board said she was having trouble. Kept getting g a Scripps message. Eventua......

Discussion Topic  RE: Here's my Doll quilt for Mrs. Claus (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
When I look at it I see kites. Now that you have explained how you made them I still see kites!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Here's my Doll quilt for Mrs. Claus (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltinana2
WQFC - some lucky little girl is going to love it! Nice job....

» Refine Search
» New Search