Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1491 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Tan Bath (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Thanks! I got it several years ago at Target. They always seem to have a nice selection. The rug is ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Tan Bath (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
It was like looking at our bathroom when we bought our home! Our sink, tub and toilet were peach! (T......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Sarah Show? (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Thanks for the heads up! Texted DD to DVR them for me!!! Can't wait...I love Sarah!...

Discussion Topic  RE: As promised: my Fall urns (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Very nice!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/6/14 (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Yay! I finally have something to share. Found an old Coke wooden crate for $13 bucks so I fallified ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I have redone the bedroom once again! pics (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Beautiful job of balancing masculine and feminine. Such a tightrope to walk when decorating!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Tammy...maybe the luan on the risers would work for you as well...that way your woodwork remains nat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Can't wait to see your stairs Mountain!...

How am I now just hearing of the wonderful thing...

Thanks for your kind words. Although I don't post here as often as I'd like, I do try to pop in ever......

And then the dreaded final step...poly to add some durability! I used Minwax water based polycrylic ......

Next morning we went to the other HD in town. This time we got a true gem! His cuts were absolutely ......

We decided to cover the risers with luan. DH measured all the risers (both the set leading to our li......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Centerpieces (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Hit an Arts and Crafts sale yesterday and found this rustic little table. I put my chippy rusty thri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone watch the Jennie Garth Project? (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
What irritated me was the constant commercials for the show...my entire family could repeat them ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Glad you liked the pictures! That long tall wall would really look amazing with some height filling ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Sorry I didn't stay on topic, but you've had so many great and diverse conversations I just thought ......

Or just using some inexpensive bookcases for height and storage. You could flank your buffet with 2 ......

This has nothing to do with your original question concerning your lighting...but the part of that d......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to post pics?? (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
I just struggled with this same issue using and posting from my iphone. I downloaded a free app call......

» Refine Search
» New Search