Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 74
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1466 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Long absence, long post, huge basement transformation (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Thanks for all your kind words! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. We are so enjoying the "new" space......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Long absence, long post, huge basement transformation (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Thank you Lu...I wish I could give you in great detail the answers you're looking for, but I don't r......

Still much to do. Lighting needs addressed (although DH did do some new track lighting over the sofa......

Shot showing my fave Hobby Lobby steal...$12 bucks for this giant red sign!...

And in it's glory!...

And then the beautiful shelves DH made for me out of MDF, beadboard and mouldings!...

Then we did the board and batten treatment to it......

Do you remember seeing my weird bump out? The room behind it has a wall of built in drawers...and th......

Changed the accent color on the TV wall. It had been red in a previous life...and we went with a nic......

In the TV area...DH found a big 50 gallon aquarium on Craigslist that in turn led me to buy a $40 bu......

This area is not even close to done. Got these awesome Bergere chairs from Habitat for Humanity. The......

The clock was an anniversary gift from DH. I quite like it! Had to fallify it for Halloween while I ......

The rugs came from Home Depot. The spots courtesy of our dog. Need to get out the spotbot!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Since I finally made it back here...Here's my Halloween this year (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
I wish I had Lurch here to help with the painting this past weekend Christmas Candy...he would've be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Since I finally made it back here...Here's my Halloween this year (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Lastly, my favorite...my shelves in the dining room. Took another bird and put it under my cloche wi......

Tried to make my Ikea "green house" a little spooky. Always have my mason jars handy, little jute, s......

Little vignette in the living room. I'm addicted to all that typography craze going on...it just mak......

One of the branches framed the door nicely......

Discussion Topic  Since I finally made it back here...Here's my Halloween this year (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Totally stole this black and white theme from Pottery Barn. Sticks courtesy of a huge storm that too......

Discussion Topic  RE: Budget Kitchen Re-do (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Love me some white cabinets...elegant, always in fashion...I'm in absolute envy here as well!...

» Refine Search
» New Search