Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 74
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1480 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Glad you liked the pictures! That long tall wall would really look amazing with some height filling ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Sorry I didn't stay on topic, but you've had so many great and diverse conversations I just thought ......

Or just using some inexpensive bookcases for height and storage. You could flank your buffet with 2 ......

This has nothing to do with your original question concerning your lighting...but the part of that d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Thanks for your kind words. Although I don't post here as often as I'd like, I do try to pop in ever......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
And then the dreaded final step...poly to add some durability! I used Minwax water based polycrylic ......

Next morning we went to the other HD in town. This time we got a true gem! His cuts were absolutely ......

We decided to cover the risers with luan. DH measured all the risers (both the set leading to our li......

I knew I wanted to paint the treads dark and the risers white like our trim...so it was wood fill ti......

Another shot of it. Blecho!! Our supervisor was not impressed either!...

What we found was not too pretty! After taking out about a zillion staples we had some very rough, g......

Discussion Topic  Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
We have lived with carpeted stairs leading from our foyer to our living room for 15 long years. Hind......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to post pics?? (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
I just struggled with this same issue using and posting from my iphone. I downloaded a free app call......

Discussion Topic  RE: First time homebuyer...need kitchen design advice!! (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
What about just taking the hinges and doors off a couple of upper cabinets? It would open up the spa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Long absence, long post, huge basement transformation (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Thanks for all your kind words! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. We are so enjoying the "new" space......

Discussion Topic  RE: Long absence, long post, huge basement transformation (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Thank you Lu...I wish I could give you in great detail the answers you're looking for, but I don't r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Since I finally made it back here...Here's my Halloween this year (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
I wish I had Lurch here to help with the painting this past weekend Christmas Candy...he would've be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Since I finally made it back here...Here's my Halloween this year (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
Lastly, my favorite...my shelves in the dining room. Took another bird and put it under my cloche wi......

Tried to make my Ikea "green house" a little spooky. Always have my mason jars handy, little jute, s......

Little vignette in the living room. I'm addicted to all that typography craze going on...it just mak......

» Refine Search
» New Search