Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 165
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3296 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric Boxes for Holiday Boutiques (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
nice and functional...is there a pattern you can share or a place where you got yours? Thanks in adv......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember Quiltaholic's State Flower Sunbonnet Sue Swap? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
Monkeymom..you have my address...I look forward to receiving it. lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sweet Quilt demo,Fat Quarter Fizz,free pattern too. (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
Thanks for the link Bonnie. I was looking for a quick easy beginner pattern for a class i have to te......

Discussion Topic  CRAFT.SEWING.QUILTING (in Favorite Shows) by Omma5
How about bringing back some of the GOOD shows...shows about crafting, sewing, quilting. Look on you......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
no one in that picture looks 90~~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILDRED~~~MANY MORE~~~...

Discussion Topic  RE: good news for DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
.......the power of prayer! Great news.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Caeolm Duvall (in Holiday Crafts) by Omma5
I wish they would bring back some of those shows or new ones along the same lines. There is nothing ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Caeolm Duvall (in Holiday Crafts) by Omma5
oh my....I have several tapes of her shows as I worked at the time and never was able to watch durin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  wedding quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
I have a wedding planned in 2 years...so plenty of time to get it done! Any suggestions for a pretty......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you help me, please...like NOW (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
Hi Devonne...I sell emb. machines and software. Then newest version is 6D. There are 3 versions of i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
I am so sorry to hear about your DGD. Prayers will continue for her, you and the rest of your family......

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
adding my prayers for you both....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need a Fast & Cute Baby Quilt? 5 FQ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
I've made one similar...it was squares. I can't wait to give this one a try..thanks for sharing......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
condolences and prayers. So sorry for your loss. ((hugs))...

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's talk wedding gowns (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
I have 5 grandchildren. I've made (in the process of...) ring bear pillows for each of them from my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
I finally finished mine.....it's kind of "odd sized" (11x12 I think) if you can't use it in the quil......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
I'll be more than happy to make a block for you and send a card as well. AND...if you would like.........

Discussion Topic  RE: lil diddy bag i bought at a yard sale yesterday (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
I love to look at your "finds"! lol I can't wait for our weather to get nice again so I can hit th......

Discussion Topic  RE: u will not believe what i found at the swapmeet this morning (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
Love your two parasols and birdcage finds! Lucky you! All I ever find is unusable stuff or stuff I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: A little bit about "how you talk" test... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Omma5
my results were right on! lol...

» Refine Search
» New Search