Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2816 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Calico Mermaid (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Savedsinnr!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
Happy Birthday to Chicky!...

Discussion Topic  RE: September Birthday FQ swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
So sorry to hear about your daughter, Deb. Take care. Prayers for you both....

Discussion Topic  RE: September Birthday FQ swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
So sorry to hear about your mom, PatriciaAnne. T's and P's for her and all who love her....

TTT Back to Page 1! Two birthdays down and one to go! Hope you liked your goodies. This was a fun mo......

Hi, Birthday girls. I sent all three packages today. The PO said to expect them Friday....

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember DD#1 and her health scare (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
Great news! Thank You prayers are lots more fun.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making hexies from a charm pack? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
Those are the larger sizes. I didn't mention the 3/16, or 1/4, or 5/16" because I didn't want to sca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making hexies from a charm pack? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
Well, not all the time, but... I have made 1" hexies (side measurement) from squares I cut from 2.5"......

Discussion Topic  RE: T&Ps and travel (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
Continued prayers for your mom and you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone remember this person? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
Did she like butterflies and snowmen? Was her name something like I Can Do It? (not to be confused ......

Discussion Topic  RE: She Did it Again (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
Applause! Applause! Congratulations times seven, J Lu. And an eighth Hooray to Jayardi, whose Scrap......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 9th Installment - WINNER posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
Congratulations on your three finishes, Darn75....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bifocals (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
I couldn't get used to the progressive lenses. I felt like I was walking six inches above the ground......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Birthday FQ Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
I received today from ears2u. Thank you....

Discussion Topic  RE: What Block Are You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
Flying Geese...

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for this pattern "Early Bird Quilt" (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
It's funny, I recognized the quilt right away. I smiled and said, "Oh, yeah, I remember you." I'm gl......

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for this pattern "Early Bird Quilt" (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
My first post is lost in Kindle land. Sorry if this is a double post. I have the magazine and would......

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
Wow! Isn't that your Scraps to Treasures quilt? It's wonderful! Congratulations!...

Discussion Topic  RE: idea for a Christmas present (in Quilting & Needlework) by Kay-lin
Good idea, Starry. If you have some flower prints, you could package them with some leaf green and f......

» Refine Search
» New Search