Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Pix of the Groom (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
I forgot to take my camera to the church for the reception. I stole this picture off Facebook, post......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  collecting seeds for Mothers Day (in General Gardening) by trish212
I gave my daughters a challenge for next Mothers Day. I have been collecting the seeds from one of ......

Discussion Topic  Share your gardening photos for a chance to win prizes. (in General Gardening) by HGTVAdmin
We’re picking our favorite photos from HGTVGardens and giving out prizes each week. Our Editors’ Pic......

Discussion Topic  Hello & Pre-wedding Pix (in General Gardening) by vera ellen
Good Morning all - I know that I've been MIA for several weeks now. It's just been a bizzy time wit......

Discussion Topic  OT...News (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
VE said it was ok to tell everyone.... Her Mother had a stroke Mon. evening and just came home from ......

Discussion Topic  Be Still My Heart! (in General Gardening) by muddyshoes
LOL Well ~~~What did you expect to find?...

Discussion Topic  Whispering to My (in General Gardening) by muddyshoes
Rose of Sharon!! Bloom! Bloom! Its August. I have many colors & many from my parent's yard many year......

Discussion Topic  Speaking of wild garden animals (in General Gardening) by zone9alady
I thought I would share my visitor with ya'll when I read about Silly birds opossum, and then the me......

Discussion Topic  Getting Ready for Fall (in General Gardening) by Linderhof
I planted mums in my sundial planter (which used to be a fountain but we turned it into a planter). ......

Discussion Topic  rain finally (in General Gardening) by silly bird
We've had about 1" of rain last night and this am. We sure did need it. I still haven't watered my B......

Discussion Topic  Happy Labor Day weekend (in General Gardening) by bana
what is everyone doing for the weekend? i have nothing much planned except monday i'm going to dinn......

Discussion Topic  Look what was waiting for me this morning!!!! (in General Gardening) by indycatCarol
The guy across the street from my daughter gave me a cutting. It started out as this:...

Discussion Topic  Waiting for the Great Pumpkin (in General Gardening) by junk collector
OK - so it isn't a large pumpkin patch, and we're a bit droopy in the sun right now, but I caught Po......

Discussion Topic  Why did my hydrangeas have NO flowers at all?? (in General Gardening) by marcydaisy
I live in eastern PA. We had a horrid winter and I lost many butterfly bushes and my hydrangeas that......

Discussion Topic  Scale insects (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom1
HELP! I have a major problem with scale insects. I noticed them on my 3 large holly shrubs last ye......

» Refine Search
» New Search