Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Chairs for 9 foot farm table! (in General Decorating) by Kismekate
Hi all, I just added a 9 foot farm table to my dining room. Now comes the tough part - chairs! The......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Preset dining room table... (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Tell me what you think of this. I had read somewhere recently to help keep your dining room table f......

Discussion Topic  lil OT I got a question (in General Decorating) by Sonny Dayz
I have gotten a few emails from some folks who visit my blog- about my southernese..Yes I'm southern......

Discussion Topic  Posting a photo ? (in General Decorating) by Lori 79
How the heck do you make your photo small enough that you can post it onto these message board now. ......

Discussion Topic  Decoupage Anyone? (in General Decorating) by lilsophie
I saw a pic of this cute little table online. It was been decoupaged, I just love it. It's just so......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 9-15 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Good Morning & Happy Monday! Here is the MMF thread for the week. Please share your finds old or ne......

Discussion Topic  Getting a jump on my fall decorating (in General Decorating) by Nitalynn
I know it's early, especially here in Texas, but as I mentioned on the other thread, we had an unusu......

Discussion Topic  What a pretty little nook. PIC (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Well of course all I'm noticing now is light fixture placement!!! What a pretty space huh? Those c......

Discussion Topic  painting cabinet help please (in General Decorating) by silly bird
Want to paint this G-- awful black. the tile was red and I painted it but this isn't the final color......

Discussion Topic  need help furnishing long living room (in General Decorating) by dbrrrrrrr
i recently moved in my first house (yay no more apartments!) with my boyfriend and male roommate. ou......

Discussion Topic  Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by lmccrore
We have lived with carpeted stairs leading from our foyer to our living room for 15 long years. Hind......

Discussion Topic  Need help finding this sofa!! (in Antiques & Collectibles) by KaseyLynn77
Hey guys, I have exhausted every avenue I know... This sofa was listed on Craig's List, but was take......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  Help!! Beige sofa, black furniture. Color scheme?? (in Colors) by jldx3
I am moving out of my parent's house, and I'm moving into a condo with a rather large, multi-functio......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  How to repurpose laminate kitchen countertops? (in Trash to Treasure) by barbriellen
Hi All We just replaced our kitchen countertops and I would love to repurpose the old blue laminate......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

Discussion Topic  Fireplace REDO Done! Need HELP with hanging Mirror SCROLL DOWN! (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
I love my new mantel!!! DH finished painting it last night and while I still have to wait for tilema......

Discussion Topic  Great Grandfather's Pocket Watch and the Battleship Maine (in Antiques & Collectibles) by Webergirl
My Dad just got a hold of a watch. Rumor is that it is made from metal from the Battleship Maine. Th......

Discussion Topic  need help idintifing an old document (in Antiques & Collectibles) by trouble8732
ok i cant upload a pic because its to large or so it says.. The document is poster size and says dec......

Discussion Topic  What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I'm still waiting to get my ceiling fan installed in my LR area.it will serve as lighting in the LR ......

Discussion Topic  A few pics from Denver Botanic Gardens (in General Decorating) by junk collector
I think I've got this figured out. There are a few more yet to be loaded to the computer, but here a......

» Refine Search
» New Search