Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Another sheet question (in General Decorating) by Kathy_in_wlsv
A few years ago I bought sheets from Wally's and just loved them. They had sort of an envelope at th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  At last, got an answer (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
For many years I have loved this picture of the couple at the end of a dock. Have had it on display......

Discussion Topic  Suggestion for narrow closed storage (in General Decorating) by Lambretta76
I'm trying to find a solution for the wall opposite the foot of our bed that would feature some clos......

Poll  What is the architectural style of this house? (in Find Your Style) by Nya
The exterior and interior of this house are confusing. The roof has flat low areas and high (barrel ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  HELP for Small Bathroom (in General Decorating) by Love, Lu
I would like to redo my master bath which is very small and which opens into a dressing room with si......

Discussion Topic  70's living room (in Find Your Style) by Martart
Replacing red couch and love seat with neutral tan; want to accent with turquoise, orange, and blue/......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 9/1 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Strings
It is a holiday today, so hope everyone is having a good holiday. Looking forward to seeing what wil......

Discussion Topic  Is your bed movable? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
This sort of goes along with the sheets threads (Ha ha!) anyway after months of waiting we had enoug......

Discussion Topic  Top sheets on beds??? (in General Decorating) by CJO
My MIL never used them but I thought maybe it was because she grew up in the depths of the depressio......

Discussion Topic  Want to repair finish on vintage cherry dresser top (in General Decorating) by ellen1159
My mom gave me her cherry dresser that she's had since the Kennedy Administration. the sides and th......

Discussion Topic  First time homebuyer...need kitchen design advice!! (in General Decorating) by Amandacarlso
My boyfriend and I are preparing to move into our first house and I'm starting to think of decoratin......

Discussion Topic  approach to our houses and input needed (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Our house is located first on our small street, but because the house next door (on the main drag) h......

Discussion Topic  Interior accents for newly renovated basement (in General Decorating) by rpuglisi
Hi, We've recently had our basement living room renovated, and looking for thoughts on decorating i......

Discussion Topic  Back in the day (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
On the MMF thread I mentioned the 37 diaries I bought the other day at an auction. These diaries we......

Poll  Lighting in living room (in General Decorating) by Dunkirk Eli
I currently have several Tiffany style lamps in my living room. I need one more floor lamp behind a......

Discussion Topic  Anyone been 'cruise shipping' lately??? (in General Decorating) by CJO
Would like comments if you have....

Discussion Topic  Please help a hoarder (in General Decorating) by jaysmom49
I've admitted many times that I'm a hoarder! So a few weeks ago my neighbor put out this LR couch b......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 8/25 (covering for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
MMF's HGTV board Filling in for Skyler along with Beau's Rose and Strings temporarily until she get......

Discussion Topic  Your favorite decorative item or piece of furniture. (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Practically every morning when I wake up, I spend several minutes looking at this painting. My acqu......

» Refine Search
» New Search