Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Anyone with a design eye (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by Eubiea03
I am getting this bed cover... ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  Window treatment color (in General Decorating) by gwen g
Good afternoon I painted my kitchen wall Copen blue and the cabinets Classic light buff both by S......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 7-28-14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good Monday morning everyone! I hope you all had a terrific weekend and are ready to share your tre......

Discussion Topic  Anyone have this style kitchen faucet? PIC (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I have heard complaints about single handle pull out faucets that they start to not go back all the ......

Discussion Topic  Help! information on an etching (in Antiques & Collectibles) by Lizzie S
Hello!i am hoping for some help. I have hit a roadblock and cannot find anything about this etching.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  Bathroom Remodel - Question (in General Decorating) by junk collector
OK, so we've had the contractor in and the cabinet guy in for our bathroom remodel. Both have state......

Discussion Topic  Oh Pottery Barn....torture torture torture.... (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
I just started skimming through a new PB catalog I received in the mail. "COLOR, TEXTURE & PATTERN" ......

Discussion Topic  FINAL UPDATE & THANK YOU - Which looks better - and am I missing something (in General Decorating) by christyinco
Whenever I take pictures of this area they always look so sparse, but in reality it fills up the spa......

Discussion Topic  decorating project ideas that never were realized (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Anyone else have any of these? Wherever I have lived I have spent (probably) countless hours standi......

Discussion Topic  ideas from magazines (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Do you get decorating design ideas sometimes from magazines? The July/August copy of house beauti......

Discussion Topic  Estate Sale (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Many of you know that DH and I are downsizing and moving to our condo. We decided to have an estat......

Discussion Topic  any texans on here (in General Decorating) by Sis2
I'm moving down there and all the houses I've been looking at on line seem to be painted in pale blu......

Discussion Topic  new website for antique advertising collectibles (in Antiques & Collectibles) by finlanderid
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  Help with covering windows in a baby nursery???? (in General Decorating) by bellbound
We would like to find a way to block window light for a baby nursery. We want as much of the window ......

Discussion Topic  Can you identify these? (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4

Discussion Topic  I just wish that .... (in General Decorating) by just josie
Candice Olson or Vern Yip would come over for a cup of coffee so I can tell them about my project I'......

» Refine Search
» New Search