Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Help!....I don't know what to do with my family room. (in Find Your Style) by hopeless design
Hello, I'm having trouble designing my family room. It's starting to look like a mess, different pi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  Desparate need of t & Ps for DS... (in General Decorating) by CJO
DS just called after his colonoscopy with a bad news of what they are pretty certain is a cancerous ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  How to TIMELESSLY decorate my living room? (in General Decorating) by newt_101
In about a month I'll be moving into my new home. I've sold all my furniture and will be starting fr......

Discussion Topic  Linderhof - a question for you (in General Decorating) by junk collector
If you don't mind, can you tell me the make and model of the floor lamp you have in this photo? I w......

Discussion Topic  Ok, An Easier Question-Plants + Flowers (in General Decorating) by *Bella*
Now that it's spring, I can see where the 'Surprise Lilies' (Lycoris squamigera) were planted along ......

Discussion Topic  blue and white diplomacy and gifts! (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
We took DGD, who is a college senior out to lunch in her college town. We also wanted to take her t......

Discussion Topic  Sewing Machine - not worth repairing... (in General Decorating) by junk collector
The sew and vac called and my little machine is not worth the cost of repairs ......

Discussion Topic  farm trough vaule? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by Chucky1982
Hi. I have a large farm trough and i'm trying to find it's value but can't find anything remotely s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  Seeking color advice for kitchen - painted glass backsplash (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by Denver303
Greetings! I'm new to this board, as I'm seeking some advice My wife and I are building a new house ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  sure miss seeing seasonal decorating (in General Decorating) by Strings
I miss all the posts and photos of tables set for holiday meals, entry doors and outdoor areas. I am......

Discussion Topic  Doogie (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
I was going to post this in MMF after Lil Sophie's comment but then it was too long and decided that......

Discussion Topic  I'm trying to find a few pieces? (in General Decorating) by MauiLuver
I've been struggling with my living room, however I really don't know where to find the chairs shown......

» Refine Search
» New Search