Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Need help (in Colors) by Marlena Ritter
I am in need of some help. I painted my room a creancile and love how it looks. But what colors go w......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  How often do you. . . .? (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Buy new furnishings, new draperies/curtains, new accessories, replace wall coverings, floor covering......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Please Don;t Roll Your Eyes When You Read This! (in General Decorating) by AYJ
I don't often post but the few times I have, I've gotten really helpful advice...so I'm trying it ag......

Discussion Topic  Window Treatment Help In Great Room PICS (in General Decorating) by Jimbo716
Hello, I recently remodeled my great room. I installed a new fireplace, refaced it with cultured l......

Discussion Topic  How to solve space problems and utilize small rooms? (in General Decorating) by thunderseed
I was happy living in wide open bachellor suites, having just one big room to put all my stuff in. ......

Discussion Topic  UPDATE, MORE PIC'S AND MORE ISSUES dining room fixture choices. PIC's (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
Here is my current fixture. The following are fixtures I'm consider...with their measurements to see......

Discussion Topic  Back to the drawing board! (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Well I thought this was a great solution to storing my necklaces when I made it over 2 years ago. T......

Discussion Topic  Tan Bath (in General Decorating) by ashleighx0
Hi everyone. So I am looking for ideas to modernize up this bathroom without having to rip out the t......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 10/13/14 (in General Decorating) by Skyler
Good Monday morning everyone! I hope everyone had a great week filled with lots of treasure hunting......

Discussion Topic  **** manufacture wintertime game footwear to stop sickness (in General Decorating) by ignace

» Refine Search
» New Search