Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Need some inspiration pics/ideas for bedroom....pic (in General Decorating) by Always1StepBehind
For someone who never liked blue, I've found I've been drawn to blue the last couple years... I lik......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Vac recommendations please (in General Decorating) by Froo Froo
Hi gang! I am in the market for a second vacuum cleaner for upstairs. I prefer BAG-less and not over......

Discussion Topic  Update: Don't Roll Your Eyes at Vinyl (in General Decorating) by AYJ
Well...I followed up on suggestions to check out what is new with vinyl tile and I'm sold! I'm thin......

Discussion Topic  Stripes, vertical or horizontal. (in General Decorating) by Hammerhugger
Which do you see the most of when looking at blogs and other websites? We are moving to a different......

Discussion Topic  O.T. browser question (in General Decorating) by annie17
I have used chrome for quite awhile and liked it until now. They now have ads at the bottom of sever......

Discussion Topic  Small Space!! (in Find Your Style) by CBechtold
Hi, I need help decorating my small living space. We have a rancher with a small living/dining roo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  What to hang on this wall (in General Decorating) by mshospitality
I recently purchased an accent piece for my dining room. I need help choosing decor. Please help...

Discussion Topic  Nearby treats (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Went out to get my hair cut and I was delighted at the way this house is decorated. It must have so......

Discussion Topic  Our invasion! (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
Its not ebola but it is pretty dammed annoying. Of course I am referring to the advertisers on thes......

Discussion Topic  woodgrain finish on table (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by Hammerhugger
I am attempting something I have never done before and that is putting a woodgrain on a table. Has ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  Halloween Decorations - UPDATE Lucy Added (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
Not in the house . . . but on DGD!!! I made all of DD's Halloween costumes (well, all THREE of th......

Discussion Topic  a long planned project (in Trash to Treasure) by lady of shallot
Many years ago on her HGTV show, Kitty Barthlomew talked about putting a poster on the front of a bu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

Discussion Topic  Modern Home Decoration (in General Decorating) by Alexisana1
We have recently bought a new home in Florida. Earlier we were thinking what should we do to make ou......

Discussion Topic  small items (in General Decorating) by rhondalyn70
How can I display my small decor items without making things look cluttered? Pics would be nice to ......

Discussion Topic  Furniture Style Bathroom Vanities in small space (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
Ok so I am finding many of the bathroom vanities I like and trending are with feet and look less fit......

Discussion Topic  NOTICE TO THOSE WHO WOULD ADVERTISE HERE (in General Decorating) by lady of shallot
No one and I do mean NO ONE who visits these forums would ever click on a link to those who post adv......

Discussion Topic  Cream and Black Curtains (in Colors) by honestys_easy
Hi everyone, I'm currently working on decorating the master bedroom with bedding. To save money & ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  Advice for paint colors to match dark trim please? (in Colors) by fenix916
So we bought our first house. It's an older colonial with dark, original woodwork and trim. We don'......

Discussion Topic  Need Help (in Colors) by Marlena Ritter
We live in a 3 bedroom duplex that we can paint but not sure where to start. The only color that we ......

Poll  Dilemma (in Colors) by MadameLibrarian
Here is my dilemma. I get to paint the walls of my library, but I don't get new carpet or furniture.......

Discussion Topic  HELP with paint color, I have an awful peachy looking tile floor (in Colors) by siena
so it's sort of a pinky beige, I guess you'd say. The painter suggested peachy paint, which I hate,......

Discussion Topic  Paint (in Colors) by labyrne22
I know many designers want color schemes to blend room to room especially if you can visually see th......

» Refine Search
» New Search