Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Christmas Card Tree (in Holiday Crafts) by Craftyannie
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  Official Post for 2014 Secret Stocking Fun and Games (in Quilting & Needlework) by kmouse
Official Post for 2014 Fun In The Sun ...Oh NO Wait!! Official Post for 2014 Secret Stocking Fun and......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  OT- need some names of good books to take on vacation.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by gmvj
I am leaving Friday to spend 3 weeks with a daughter and I need some names of good books to load on ......

Discussion Topic  ► NEW!◄►Secret Santa Swap 2014◄ (in Quilting & Needlework) by crazy'boutquilts
Did you know there are only ......

Discussion Topic  BOM from some years ago (in Quilting & Needlework) by nlk
Does anyone remember the BOM a few years ago with the unusual borders around the block? They were m......

Discussion Topic  Signups closed: "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
In the interest of getting to know each other a little better I'm proposing a fast and furious postc......

Discussion Topic  ♬♬♬♬♬HGTV BOM October, 2014 ♬♬♬♬♬♬ (in Quilting & Needlework) by BOM Sisters
Good Morning Fellow Quilters, We have drawn the name for the Sept. BOM finisher and she is...............

Discussion Topic  Sunshine Quilters - Sept - Oct (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Royalboomer is our Sept Hostess.. Mail to: KarribeanQuilter) Gonesewin is our Oct Hostess Sept - 1......

Discussion Topic  ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by jayardi

Discussion Topic  FREE Daily Pattern - Log Cabin & Leaf Place Setting (in Quilting & Needlework) by nlk

Discussion Topic  FINALLY ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
This quilt sat for about a year needing only the binding sewn down on one side....finally finished i......

Discussion Topic  Houston Quilt Festival (in Quilting & Needlework) by baglady
Anyone going??? Its almost time 30 days ......

Discussion Topic  HELP! Craft Water Blunder (in General Crafts) by Storiesinmotion
I am working on a project with my students in which we painted bottle caps and laced them on the bot......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Finishers this month. Lori, be sure to check and make sure I don't miss anyone. thanks... Chris ......

Discussion Topic  Jemnny posted this tutorial (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN

Discussion Topic  Mystery Sister Block Swap - October (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
Block number 10 should be on its way soon! October begins tomorrow, the countdown is on. Holiday dec......

Discussion Topic  Nikki Lee + Woonsocket, RI - My trip in October (in Quilting & Needlework) by Cr8tve1
Hey, Nikki Lee and anyone else around the Woonsocket area, I will be going there the first week of O......

Discussion Topic  Friday Night Sewing? (in Quilting & Needlework) by crazy'boutquilts
Did I read somewhere that the Friday night sew-in's would begin this fall? Or was I dreaming it? ......

Discussion Topic  Little Letters Sew-Along (in Quilting & Needlework) by crazy'boutquilts
Is anyone doing the Temecula Quilt Co's sew along? ......

Discussion Topic  October Birthday FQ Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
I have received my first Birthday FQ, happy, happy, happy! Received FQ's + ......

Discussion Topic  Remember my afghan? (in Knitting & Crocheting) by granny3641
Remember the afghan I made and wanted it to be raffled off for the library. Well.....I still have i......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  If I had to make a living making jewelry... (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
...We'd starve. Hats off to anyone who has the patience to fiddle with little bits of metal that ......

Discussion Topic  pincushion spider (in Quilting & Needlework) by loreneblayr
does anyone remeber the pincushion spider from a few years ago.I looked for it ,but can not find it...

Discussion Topic  Sew & Tell 9-25-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
Sew & Tell is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on, what you're planning, and w......

Discussion Topic  Did anyone else get 500 Missouri Star points? (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Got an e-mail from MSQC today, apologizing for shipping delays a few months ago. They said they ha......

Discussion Topic  Yea return to work! Remember DD#1 and her health scare (in Quilting & Needlework) by TerryOH
DD#1 and I returned home July 26. She spent most of one flight talking to the flight attendants in ......

Discussion Topic  Stars & Stripes Forever mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by mandylifeboats
i am hosting a new mugrug swap. what is a mugrug? a mugrug is bigger than a coaster, much smaller th......

Discussion Topic  Secret Sisters - 2015 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Jane_Kiwi
I will not be running Secret Sisters next year. So, if anyone else was thinking of hostessing, now w......

Discussion Topic  Rachel Ray (in Craft Trends) by Jeanette
Hi Rachel Ray has a towel that she uses to pick up hot pans with & it is folded on 2 corners & i hav......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  Rolled paper swan (in Holiday Crafts) by Nicole R
I saw this rolled paper swan on pinterest and really wanted to make it. She is hanging on our wall a......

Discussion Topic  Felt Snowman Decor (in Holiday Crafts) by Craftyannie

Discussion Topic  Why I've been MIA! (in Holiday Crafts) by Penmac
Hi all and HAPPY FALL to everyone! I've been MIA again with all my gourds, light bulbs and life. I'm......

Discussion Topic  A few more gourds (in Holiday Crafts) by Penmac
Well, I have just finished off these gourds. Still lots on the go though. Some glued together. Some ......

Discussion Topic  Halloween gifts that 5Bells and I made for each other (in Holiday Crafts) by shawneegal
I received this wonderful table runner from 5Bells. Isn't it beautiful? I love it and now want to ......

Discussion Topic  cute ghosts (in Holiday Crafts) by chiefk3

Discussion Topic  Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
This has been one of my favorite swaps over the years, and I think I remember that Quilter Chris sai......

Discussion Topic  Stashbusters for October - Show us your work! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Gonesewin
Welcome to the 2014 Stashbusting Thread. I am Gonesewin and I will be starting a new thread for eac......

Discussion Topic  ♪♪♪HGTV Sept. 2014 BOM ♫♫♫♫♫ (in Quilting & Needlework) by BOM Sisters
Good Morning to all our BOM Quilter friends. HAPPY LABOR DAY. Sue and I have already been working h......

Discussion Topic  Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
This is the official sign up list for the 2015 Circle of Friends Retreat March 4-7 2015. The retre......

Discussion Topic  cork mouse (in Holiday Crafts) by chiefk3
Here is a picture of a cork mouse I made a few years ago. I haven't quite perfected him yet. Maybe......

Discussion Topic  Ts & Ps needed for DH (in Quilting & Needlework) by NYlady
My husband is going into Mt. Sinai hospital in Manhattan today for Mitral Valve repair/replacemnt to......

» Refine Search
» New Search