Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Need good tutorial (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
For hand appliquing curved flower petals.. I have tried a few ways and can't seem to get the curved ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  Confused and Discouraged (in Holiday Crafts) by SteelersRN
I know I'm not here very much, but still sneak in to read, if not to respond :-) While I craft for p......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
We have now finished half of our swap! The collection of blocks we each have are beautiful and fun. ......

Discussion Topic  August Birthday FQ Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sue B
Happy Birthday ladies. Oh me too! August 20th Sue B yellows and browns August 22nd Kay-lin P......

Discussion Topic  DGD Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by holee
Here are the first 2 sections...left side of the quilt....

Discussion Topic  Knock - knock - knock (in Holiday Crafts) by Grandma-Bonnie
Trying the back door... I e-mail the mods and today they removed my log in and I had the option of s......

Discussion Topic  7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by TerryOH
After 7 weeks in the hospital DD#1 will be going home on Friday, July 25. She took a cognitive test......

Discussion Topic  ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by jayardi

Discussion Topic  gorgeous vintage quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
found on pintrest. This looks exceedingly easy! I've got the fabric! I could do this!!!...

Discussion Topic  Trouble with MS punches (in Holiday Crafts) by surfing
Has anyone had a problem with (in particular) the Martha Stewart corner punch? I have purchased 2 o......

Discussion Topic  Project Runway - Thursday night! (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Road to the Runway is on first (1 hr.), then the actual show, 1st episode (91 min.). Check your loc......

Discussion Topic  Quilting friends, thank you (in Quilting & Needlework) by tisme
I want to thank all of you for the cards, thoughts and prayers that were sent my way. My son was onl......

Discussion Topic  Vintage quilt- thoughts on hand vs. machine quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by Skukstis
I have been given a beautiful vintage Dresden Plate quilt top in perfect shape. I have it pinned wit......

Discussion Topic  Thread catchers from jeans legs (in Quilting & Needlework) by thimble lady
Has anybody made fabric baskets from cutoff jeans legs. Seems like the leg is so small around. May......

Discussion Topic  Fat QuarterBingo (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
At the Tampa Bay 2015 COFs we will play fat quarter bingo. What do you want to play for? Email COF......

Discussion Topic  wide quilt backing (in Quilting & Needlework) by hockeymom
my lqs sells it for $19 a yard. I was looking online and at joanns. better prices but the joanns di......

Discussion Topic  10-min tablerunner swap sign-ups (in Quilting & Needlework) by mandylifeboats
I am hosting the 10-min tablerunner swap. You will make one, I will pair you with a partner. After I......

Discussion Topic  My Version of Today's Mystery (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quilter Jen
I didn't want to post on the other thread in case some people don't want to see, but here is my vers......

Discussion Topic  Fabric Wrapped Decorative Balls (in Holiday Crafts) by Craftyannie

Discussion Topic  Help, please (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rascal Brat
Would like some info on Delmarva Mill End Shop in Easton, Md, please. Is it worth stopping in when ......

Discussion Topic  September Birthday FQ swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by BruinsFan
I have received my FQ for September from: Donna Shields (fdtigger) Will be putting in file cabinet......

Discussion Topic  Jelly roll quilt ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
How do you keep the same strips from being side by side? Tia!...

Discussion Topic  How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Just curious. Vacation week for some, I realize, but wondering how many are here on any given day. ......

Discussion Topic  July Birthday FQ swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by BruinsFan
Put in the mail yesterday FQ for: Annette Jordan and Sheila Senften Happy Birthday Ladies! Judy "B......

Discussion Topic  Christmas in July - PC swap - signups closed (in Quilting & Needlework) by fishingwidow
Hi ladies, I never have time at the end of the year to do a PC swap for the holidaze. Too much on ......

Discussion Topic  2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 8th Installment (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltaholic
Welcome to the "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along 2014! Installment #8! Bunny Hill has a really sweet......

Discussion Topic  FABRIC SALE OF THE CENtURY (in Quilting & Needlework) by cookies10
If anyone is in the southeast part of Michigan on Saturday, August 16. Please contact me. One of m......

Discussion Topic  SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Elainetoo
Susan-TN is our Aug Hostess.. pvillelou is our July Hostess.. still time to get some strips to her.......

Discussion Topic  FREE Daily Pattern - Holly Patch vest (in Quilting & Needlework) by Marion2

Discussion Topic  I need mugrug tag tamplate (in Holiday Crafts) by califgal
I need a template for a mugrug tag that say's "What is a Mug Rug?" A mug rug is a mini-quilt that ......

Discussion Topic  ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by BOM Sisters
Good Morning Everyone. No this is Not a mistake, we thought we would announce the July Block early ......

» Refine Search
» New Search