Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Calico Mermaid (in Quilting & Needlework) by muggomuggo
I finally went to see Quiltzilla's shop in Porterville, CA! DD and I went last week and met up with ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  Please help me celebrate a quilter buddy's 95th birthday (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
One of my special guild ladies will turn 95 on September 10. She lives alone & is slowing down & we......

Discussion Topic  Sew & tell 9-18-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
Sew & Tell is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you've finished, what you're working on, and w......

Discussion Topic  Marshall Dry Goods Fabric - DO NOT BUY (in Quilting & Needlework) by mcpatches
Was it someone here who posted holes they found in an order of fabric? or on Facebook? and apparent......

Discussion Topic  Sew & Tell 9-12-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Holly in South Jersey
Sew & Tell is our weekly sharing thread. Tell us what you're working on, and we'll cheer you on! Go......

Discussion Topic  cork key chains (in Holiday Crafts) by califgal
i have been buying the corks at thrift stores and garage sales. went to pinterest and found these k......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  Question about Spoonflower.com (in Quilting & Needlework) by headielamar
Spoonflower.com is a site where you can design your own fabric or you can purchase fabric other peop......

Discussion Topic  Sept. 18, 2002 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rainbow

Discussion Topic  Live from New York...It's Thursday Night! (PR Night) (in Quilting & Needlework) by StarrySky
Yes, you heard right...guess where I am?! ......

Discussion Topic  Buggy Barn is closing (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
Got an email this morning from them,they are going out of business! Last online order is Fri Sept 1......

Discussion Topic  Circle Of Friends 2015 Offical Post (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Welcome to the 2015 Circle of Friends Information Pages I tried to do a blog, but between my Mac at......

Discussion Topic  Halloween Crafts That I Shared In 2013 (in Holiday Crafts) by Craftyannie
I will be adding more as I come across them. Make Gory Hand Salad Tongs ......

Discussion Topic  More cards (in Holiday Crafts) by surfing
Since my husband is home from the hospital but not very active yet, I have been making cards (what's......

Discussion Topic  Pellon website (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Hey! Pellon has a website with ideas of of what to do with their products. Click on the plus sign to......

Discussion Topic  FREE Daily Pattern - Autumn splendor (in Quilting & Needlework) by Marion2

Discussion Topic  The Villages ...Florida (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
Are there any quilt shops in the area of the Villages, Florida ? I will be in the area for a few da......

Discussion Topic  Sizes of pre-cuts ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by nlk
I've seen this before,but can someone give me the sizes of pre-cuts? I know that a jelly roll is 2 ......

Discussion Topic  Scrap wood blocks (in Holiday Crafts) by SteelersRN
ALMOST DONE! 2 sided wooden blocks - one side for Halloween, one side for Fall! Still need to add a ......

Discussion Topic  Embellished fabric ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
Would anyone be interested in swApping embellished fabrics? I was thinking perhaps 10" squares (1 ya......

Discussion Topic  "It's nice to meet you" Quilting & Needlework Postcard Swap (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
In the interest of getting to know each other a little better I'm proposing a fast and furious postc......

Discussion Topic  Magnolia Retreat Openings Nov. 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Florida Farm Girl
Hey everybody. We have several openings left for the Magnolia retreat coming up on November 12-16 n......

Discussion Topic  opinions about connecting threads flannel.. (in Quilting & Needlework) by BonnieN
I got my catalog today in the mail, I am considering one of their flannel quilt kits, I hesitate, ha......

Discussion Topic  Halloween Tea Lights (in Holiday Crafts) by SteelersRN
When my cousin got married, she had tea light holders as gifts, but had some left over. She sent the......

Discussion Topic  FREE BOM~ Sew Sweet Simplicity Sew Along (in Quilting & Needlework) by crazy'boutquilts
Would you like to sew along with me? ......

Discussion Topic  Mystery Sister Block Swap - September (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
Block number 9 should be on its way soon! September begins tomorrow, which means autumn is on its wa......

Discussion Topic  2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 10th Installment (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltaholic
Welcome to the "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along 2014! Installment #10! Bunny Hill has a really swee......

Discussion Topic  Check this out! (in Quilting & Needlework) by NICUnurse
DH was on the Arkansas business page the other day and this is what he found: The 46th Annual Nation......

Discussion Topic  Little Letters Sew-Along (in Quilting & Needlework) by crazy'boutquilts
Is anyone doing the Temecula Quilt Co's sew along? ......

Discussion Topic  help, my sewing machine wont go fast :( (in Quilting & Needlework) by toryam
it sews in slow motion & I've exhausted my small knowledge & my patience, lol. it has a sliding con......

Discussion Topic  Reeses Christmas trees (in Holiday Crafts) by chiefk3
Thought these were really cute and looks easy enough. ......

Discussion Topic  Fabric and duct tape tote bag (in Holiday Crafts) by Evecra
what do you think I made this bag out of fabric and duct tape and it is held together with staples, ......

Discussion Topic  Flea Market Find (in Quilting & Needlework) by califgal
Look at what I found at the flea market this morning. The deal of the century. a Featherweight wit......

Discussion Topic  curve master foot (in Quilting & Needlework) by justaquiltin'
Has anyone tried the curve master foot? Was it worth the cost with the templates?...

Discussion Topic  anyone made Ipad carrier?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by jacky
My best buddy has BD soon and I want to make her a carrier for her I-pad.Want one she can hang over ......

Discussion Topic  Batting (in Quilting & Needlework) by Country Cousin
I visited a quilt shop in Phoenix. All the displayed quilts were gorgeous, either hanging straight ......

Discussion Topic  Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by angelinamor
This has been one of my favorite swaps over the years, and I think I remember that Quilter Chris sai......

Discussion Topic  October Birthday FQ Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by Fleur55
I have received my first Birthday FQ, happy, happy, happy! Received FQ's + ......

Discussion Topic  ...make my butt look big... (in Quilting & Needlework) by KeepYouInStitches
Nancy20 is such a sweetheart. She sent me this postcard. On the other side she wrote: Another patoot......

Discussion Topic  ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by jayardi

Discussion Topic  Row Robin Exchange - 3rd mailing September 15 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Gonesewin
SECOND MAILING RN55 - ......

Discussion Topic  Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by pvillelou
Let's do something we used to do and have our own quilt show. Post a picture of your DWR quilt, even......

Discussion Topic  FREE Daily Pattern - Autumn door banner (in Quilting & Needlework) by Marion2

Discussion Topic  Remember DD#1 and her health scare (in Quilting & Needlework) by TerryOH
DD#1 and I returned home July 26. She spent most of one flight talking to the flight attendants in ......

Discussion Topic  Stars & Stripes Forever mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by mandylifeboats
i am hosting a new mugrug swap. what is a mugrug? a mugrug is bigger than a coaster, much smaller th......

Discussion Topic  Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
This is the official sign up list for the 2015 Circle of Friends Retreat March 4-7 2015. The retre......

» Refine Search
» New Search