Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Lori 79
My DS works on and drives heavy equipment at his job at the rock quarry. He wears a white t-shirt an......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  an entertaining food story (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
DH and I alternate the use of two butter dishes. One is in use while the other resided in the drawe......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  LABOR DAY DINNER (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
ARE YOU doing anything special for Labor Day today? Friends over? Family over? Out for a pic......

Discussion Topic  100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Linderhof
This is a decluttring discussion. I read somewhere about a 100 item challenge -- get rid of 100 ......

Discussion Topic  September Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
So what are you fixing for September? Inquiring minds want to know! Martha...

Discussion Topic  OT Regional Differences (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Meischa
I recently told my son about traveling with a cycling group to Italy, two women in our group were ex......

Discussion Topic  Grocery store - ewwwww who would do this???? (in Food & Entertaining) by junk collector
Had to do a grocery run this am. Now I know we've all had the discussion of wiping down the cart, et......

Discussion Topic  What Do You Do For Fun? (in Food & Entertaining) by Waverider ;)
This is not a trick question!! I feel I am in a rut. I sometimes feel life is like a speeding trai......

Discussion Topic  once were food and drink products in our lives (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
My thread about sprouts made me think of some other food products that are no longer available, at l......

Discussion Topic  O.T. DID you hear about BK ?? (in Food & Entertaining) by marcydaisy
I have been a customer of Burger King for years and years (more than I want to mention). Just read t......

Discussion Topic  August Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
It's August -- what are you making for dinner this month? Martha...

Discussion Topic  Weird Products from back in the day (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Charming
I grew up in the 50's and 60's and as I've mentioned before, my mother was one of those "modern" wom......

Discussion Topic  Onion Family - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
I'm just lumping them together: onion, leeks, shallots I always have onions. Leeks on occasion. Sha......

» Refine Search
» New Search