Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  adding a sweet potato to chicken soup (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I just saw this tip and thought you might be interested. Next time I make chicken soup, I'm going t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  Problems with rice (in Food & Entertaining) by weakestlink
I have a real problem cooking long-grain rice. I either get a pasty mass or crunchy nuggets. I follo......

Discussion Topic  gnats (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Sis2
I left a piece of something in the kitchen one night and got gnats. The kitchen has been spotless f......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  Help me liven up Christmas & Thanksgiving (in Holidays) by Bobbier
My sister was really big on tradition and Christmas was her favorite time of year. We had Xmas at my......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  Last Minute Meals (in Food & Entertaining) by Waverider ;)
Suppose you are lazy, tired and/or have no decent food in the house..... What do you scrape up for a......

Discussion Topic  What Games Do You Play-Board, Cards, Etc (in Food & Entertaining) by Leafly
Do people here have favorite games that they suggest playing after a meal when company is visiting. ......

Discussion Topic  Baking potatoes in large elec roaster (in Food & Entertaining) by Annon
Has anyone done this? I'm having about 30 people for a fall barn party next week. ...help...! ......

Discussion Topic  Price of butter? (in Food & Entertaining) by Grapefruit
I usually buy butter and freeze it in anticipation of holiday baking. I decided to check the price t......

Discussion Topic  White Christmas tree (in Holidays) by sleepmaker
I want to order a white tree with flocking. Difficult to tell much about them online and since they......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  To cover or not to cover . . . (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
. . . that is the question. I'm talking about when you make a pot of spaghetti sauce. I've always ......

Discussion Topic  doggie wipes - any recommendations? (in Pets) by junk collector
I'm not one for buying this sort of product when a wash cloth will do, but my girl rolled in somethi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  Research is Out That Autism has a correlation to... (in Environmental Living) by Leafly
pollution. A local news station anchor interviewed a researcher who stated that babies who lived clo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Environmental Living

» Refine Search
» New Search