Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Odor from new gas oven (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Sandlance
Bought a new gas stove last August and the oven still gives off a melting plastic odor. Anyone else......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  Some soup recipes.... (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
These just popped up on the MSN home board, thought of ya'al when I was reading them! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  Window Screens (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Leafly
I guess this question best applies to folks in the South but maybe not. I live in the upper south. ......

Discussion Topic  Questionable cleaning advice (in Cleaning & Organizing) by metwo
Ran across an article from Cosmopolitan with some clothing advice. They said if your jeans stink pu......

Discussion Topic  Cabbage - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Red (purple) or green - Do you have a preference? It's all good to me, but I purchase primarily gre......

Discussion Topic  cooking pork chops (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
Just read a recipe for these on Facebook. Pan fried but for only 5 or 6 minutes per side. That doe......

Discussion Topic  September Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
So what are you fixing for September? Inquiring minds want to know! Martha...

Discussion Topic  Winter Squash - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
How about the "hard" squashes for this week? My favorite is acorn squash. MOF I halved, seeded, and......

Discussion Topic  Vegetable of the Week - Recap to Date (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Alphabetical... Asparagus: ......

Discussion Topic  messes - two for the price of one? (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
This past week I had a really difficult time doing a long planned project. Think it is finally stra......

Discussion Topic  Help-pumpkin bread (in Food & Entertaining) by metwo
Have a can of pumpkin to use up. The last time I made bread it tasted too much like baking soda! T......

» Refine Search
» New Search