Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  If you live in a warm climater..... (in Food & Entertaining) by CJO
... do you still enjoy 'fall & winter' types of foods like chowders, chili and other heavier types o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  Price of butter? (in Food & Entertaining) by Grapefruit
I usually buy butter and freeze it in anticipation of holiday baking. I decided to check the price t......

Discussion Topic  Is my pizza dough too old to use? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
The food section of our paper rated different pizza doughs, so I thought I'd try their highly rated ......

Discussion Topic  size vs. cost (in Food & Entertaining) by weakestlink
I had a hankering for some ice cream, so I decided to get a pint carton instead of a half-gallon so ......

Discussion Topic  Chicken Pot Pie Soup (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
I fixed this for lunch today. It will be made again -- it was really good and like a lot of soups......

Discussion Topic  Such CUTE Kitchen Stuff (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches

Discussion Topic  Last Minute Meals (in Food & Entertaining) by Waverider ;)
Suppose you are lazy, tired and/or have no decent food in the house..... What do you scrape up for a......

Discussion Topic  Questionable cleaning advice (in Cleaning & Organizing) by metwo
Ran across an article from Cosmopolitan with some clothing advice. They said if your jeans stink pu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  Help me liven up Christmas & Thanksgiving (in Holidays) by Bobbier
My sister was really big on tradition and Christmas was her favorite time of year. We had Xmas at my......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Linderhof
This is a decluttring discussion. I read somewhere about a 100 item challenge -- get rid of 100 ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

» Refine Search
» New Search