Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Refresh Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Mess of a mistake (in Food & Entertaining) by Lurah
Making cookies tonight and my regular sheet pans were otherwise preoccupied, so I chose a very thin ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  September Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
So what are you fixing for September? Inquiring minds want to know! Martha...

Discussion Topic  Vegetable of the Week - Recap to Date (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Not necessarily in order... Cucumber: ......

Discussion Topic  Cabbage - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Red or green - Do you have a preference? It's all good to me, but I purchase primarily green cabbag......

Discussion Topic  I Should Send This to Ms Manners (in Holidays) by Leafly
deleted....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holidays

Discussion Topic  100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Linderhof
This is a decluttring discussion. I read somewhere about a 100 item challenge -- get rid of 100 ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  the simplest recipe (in Food & Entertaining) by lady of shallot
WE got into one of those marital discussions about the ingredients needed to make the simplest of al......

Discussion Topic  Pumpkin - Vegetable? of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Martha/Linderhof posted about pumpkin so I thought that would be perfect for this week leading into ......

Discussion Topic  "Won't have to do this again!" (in Cleaning & Organizing) by lady of shallot
That's what DH just said after cleaning one of the windows in his study/studio. Guess that means th......

Discussion Topic  Fall Cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Linderhof
It's almost "fall" -- do you do fall cleaning. Moving all the furniture, washing down woodwork, et......

Discussion Topic  Vegetarian help (in Food & Entertaining) by mainecoon1995
Anyone have any good recipes that can be used as a main meal that doesn't have tofu, rice or mushroo......

Discussion Topic  Cranberry & Apple Crisp (in Food & Entertaining) by nance425
OMG! I could eat this for BF, lunch and dinner. Next time I make it, I will add more apples. (I use......

Discussion Topic  Hair Coloring (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Waverider ;)
How long do you usually keep hair coloring on? It says to keep it on for 25 or 30 minutes, I always......

Discussion Topic  speaking of dog food (in Pets) by M-ma
Pedigree canned is mixed into Purina Puppy Chow. I bought a couple of cans of 4 Health from Tractor ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  Grandma Goofs (in Cleaning & Organizing) by trish212
Many of us have stories that include clean up after young little tykes. Here's my latest.... What ......

Discussion Topic  Apples -- Chutney and Butter (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
A friend dropped off a BIG basket of apples -- I've got a pot of Ina Garten's Apple Chutney simmerin......

Discussion Topic  Questionable cleaning advice (in Cleaning & Organizing) by metwo
Ran across an article from Cosmopolitan with some clothing advice. They said if your jeans stink pu......

» Refine Search
» New Search