Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Decorating
Hop To Forums   Find Your Style
  Living room decorating help!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Living room decorating help!! Sign In/Join 
posted
Hello everyone!

I am in need of help. I am looking for a rug that will match my decorative mirror. I have been looking for awhile and have not found a rug that matches. I really want it to add color to my living room. I am also looking for curtains and some decorative pieces to add to my room. I just moved into my house and its a little bland! I am hoping to save money as well. Also, the picture I have added is just a small part of the mirror but it shows exactly the colors of the mirror. (my walls are a beige color and my furniture is dark brown).

Thank you for your help and advice!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: breleigh12,

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KG in CA
posted Hide Post
Breleigh - if you are still checking back - you will have much more luck with the General Decorating board a little below this board. Please repost you question & photo there. Good luck.

Summers are just this side of hell, but you don't have to shovel sunshine...

Click on the left to show albums
http://s76.photobucket.com/use...brary/?sort=3&page=1

Posts: 7545 | Location: Highland, CA Zone 9b  | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post