Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Real Estate
Hop To Forums   Buying & Selling Homes
  For Sale Beautiful Home in Loiza PR, near the beach.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For Sale Beautiful Home in Loiza PR, near the beach. Sign In/Join 
posted
For Sale $190,000. At few steps from the beach a one-level home in Loíza Puerto Rico. Consist of 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, laundry, office (this can be used as a fourth bedroom), fence around the property lot, terrace in concrete with a beautiful bar, double garage, security windows and doors, 3 windows A/C, 2 split units, and more. House Lot of 509 sq meters. The complex had controlled access 24 hrs. Live as a resort. Don't miss this opportunity to have a house in the tropics for a getaway in these cold times.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Patricia Kelly,

House

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
Please delete and move on, this is NOT a free real estate board!
Reported for advertising

Posts: 9663 | Location: Plains & Mountains | Registered: Jun 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ga.karen
posted Hide Post
And besides being reported again...IMHO, that is one UGLY house!

"The soil is the source of life, creativity, culture and real independence." David Ben-Gurion

Posts: 4997 | Location: SW Ga. 8b | Registered: Apr 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of conrad
posted Hide Post
Wink ga.karen
And you know if they are desperate enough to attempt to get attention here/advertise, on a board like this, it is NO bargain and no doubt has issues!

Posts: 9663 | Location: Plains & Mountains | Registered: Jun 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buying your dream house will be very exciting. Everyone has future plans which may includes your dream house. Your goal can come true with determination and effective planning is essential.

south beach real estate

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
South beach real estate must be a real sleazy operation!

Posts: 7215 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rker321
posted Hide Post
Yep, this is advertising, But in the Caribean houses most of them have flat roofs. they don't have shingles, too bad for hurricane countries.

Posts: 5014 | Location: 0 | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
jevananurag

Sir,

You don't say like that. If you are not allowed adverting site then simply say don't post again or delete my account, but don't say those kind of words for my website.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jevananurag,

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Charming
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jevananurag:
quote:
jevananurag

Sir,

You don't say like that. If you are not allowed adverting site then simply say don't post again or delete my account, but don't say those kind of words for my website.

Thanks for taking your advertising off of your signature line. I am also a real estate professional, same as several other posters who frequent the boards.

There has been a very large influx lately of spammers with all sorts of weird comments. The regulars have gotten a little testy. When I have time I usually end the ones I come across a PM explaining that the boards are largely unmoderated so their posts won't go away even when reported. So my suggestion along with the reminder that by having the advertising they are breaking the rules which indicates they did not bother to read the rules or decided the rules did not apply to them. Which puts into question their professionalism.

Welcome to our little group and we look forward to your comments.

Fun and Info

Posts: 3586 | Location: Coastal SC | Registered: Jan 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Charming
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ga.karen:

It is not an unusual construction for some areas.

I think it is an awfully useless form of advertising without a listing number or contact info.

Fun and Info

Posts: 3586 | Location: Coastal SC | Registered: Jan 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ga.karen
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charming:
quote:
Originally posted by ga.karen:

It is not an unusual construction for some areas.

I think it is an awfully useless form of advertising without a listing number or contact info.

I didn't think the construction was unusual, I just think the way it is put together is ugly...at least in my eyes.
Some may feel the same about my house...such is life! Big Grin

"The soil is the source of life, creativity, culture and real independence." David Ben-Gurion

Posts: 4997 | Location: SW Ga. 8b | Registered: Apr 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of real estate lady
posted Hide Post
Yikes who threw up on the driveway!

Posts: 9281 | Registered: Aug 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post