Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

IndycatCarol Sign In/Join 
posted
Have you sold your prior home? Any lookers?

Posts: 6995 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm bumping in hope that indycatcarol sees this

Posts: 6995 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indycatCarol
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, I haven't been on the internet much lately.
No offers yet on my farm home. The realtor keeps bringing out people that aren't even qualified yet (she also brought out a couple that have 5 kids to look at my 3 br. house)and now she finally tells me that because the house has 22 acres, buyers have to have 20% put down. Also, the house was on the market for 3 mos. before "I" told her to lower the price by $10,000. A couple weeks later I asked her if she had had an open house. She said no, she usually doesn't get much action from them but if I wanted her to have one she would. She had one last Sunday and she said 8 or 9 couple showed up. One guy is really interested in it as he has horses and works nearby but inherited his parents house here in Indy and until he sells that house, can't buy mine. Right now he has to board his horses some place here in Indy I guess.
The young man that has no credit rating yet but wants do do a land contract of $20,000 down stopped by. The farmer renting the barn that wanted to put $80,000 down as soon as he sells his house hasn't sold his house yet. I'm half tempted to call the $20,000 land contract guy to tell mom and dad to buy it for him and he can pay them back.
It's funny because I was talking to another friend that has a realtor trying to sell her brothers house and she doesn't like that realtor. Same one I'm using. Can't wait for her contract to be us. I feel like she has wasted my time.

I don't mind coming to work. But that 8 hr. wait to go home is a drag.
http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x189/indycatCarol/

Posts: 3451 | Location: Indiana | Registered: Nov 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post