HGTV Message Boards
Property Brothers,Drew & Jonathan Scott

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9384011632/m/2663919967

Apr 21, 2013, 05:21 PM
gracemary
Property Brothers,Drew & Jonathan Scott
I would like to start by saying this show is awesome!!! The vision and creativity of the designs are amazing!! Not to mention the patience of both Jonathan,Drew and the rest of the crew.I will hopefully be meeting Jonathan and Drew next weekend at the Home and Landscape Show at the Arizona Fairgrounds. I currently have my house on the market for almost two months and have purchased a home on contingency. The new home has the extra bathroom and wide hallways that we need. It does not look very promising that my home will be sold in time. I need extra space in order to move my parents. My mother in law is also currently living with us. I am in need of advice from the masters,Drew and Jonathan.I am hoping and praying that I will be able to meet them next weekend and ask their advice!!!!!!

Gracemary Avino
Apr 22, 2013, 12:59 AM
Idaho Resident
Hi, gracemary, and welcome to the Real Estate Boards but you may have better luck posting this to the Fan Favorites forum. This one is geared more to real life selling and buying by actual people who watch HGTV rather than the HGTV real estate shows.

Sounds like you are doing a wonderful thing trying to find a home where multi-generations can live together. Hoping you find success in trying to do something so worthwhile... Cool