HGTV Message Boards
will the shows be shown again!

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9181061534/m/6533938467

Nov 14, 2012, 08:32 PM
CDT
will the shows be shown again!
Just found out that Sarah 101 is on Monday mornings...for those of us that are already at work then, it would be nice if they rebroadcast these shows in the evening. I am not a fan of some of the shows they are airing in the evenings. Sarah's show is so much better than what is on now! Is there anywhere to watch episodes that have already aired!?Frown
Nov 17, 2012, 09:10 PM
Sorena
I completly agree, Sarah's house and other design shows are my favorites and I work so I look forward for Hgtv to chage the schedule to the nights. The shows that they are showing now like Sale or List and building projects are nt my favorites.. Please bring d
Real Design shows again !
Dec 04, 2012, 02:42 AM
trinabee446
I agree, I fell in love w/ HGTV because if the deign shows, now they're few & far between. I earned so much from Sarah's show, but I don't even see that anymore. I have to DVR the shows that they still show just to get my design fix, because sadly they are not airing in prime time anymore. PLEASE BRING BACK DESIGN SHOWS that made HGTV so great & inspiring.
Dec 23, 2012, 02:06 PM
Marcia2
all I want for my Christmas break is a Sarah's house marathon and no more love it or list it EVER.
Apr 05, 2013, 08:10 PM
darlingnana
I agree with you all. How about it hgtv producers. I started watching hgtv when it first air. I loved it so much then, there were so many good designers, now there are only a few on any more, and impossible to find. What is up with this?
Jul 04, 2013, 06:57 AM
lovecandiceolson
When I'm off from work e.g. nights and today 4th of July, why does HGTV air House Hunters over and over? I have to DVR my favorite design shows like Candice Tells All, Property Brothers, Sara's House etc but there are not even many Candice airings. Design shows are what I love about HGTV.
Aug 29, 2013, 10:20 AM
Peoplearenuts
Sneak attack - I have my DVR set to record anything Sarah - new or rerun. The back split house was shown this week in the morning. Not every room was shown this time, but it gave me a little "Sarah fix" until the next shows come on.