Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Sarah's House
  New Series Taping
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Series Taping Sign In/Join 
posted
According to Sarah's Facebook post of March 26th, they have started taping the new series for HGTV US!

Posts: 1800 | Location: Morristown | Registered: Jun 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the info, Charles.

I reviewed Sarah's FB and website plus the PrimeVista (prod. co.) application but didn't see the US specifically mentioned. Have to assume they'll air the new series in Canada first and then we'll see it sometime in the future.

One other thing - sounded as if it had a RE component - similar to IP or PB. Just what we need, right? Oh well - will watch any of SR's offerings.

Thanks again -

Posts: 518 | Registered: Aug 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. Sarah's FB page had a posting calling for Toronto buyers looking or closing on their (first?) property to have Sarah help in a transformation.

You may be right, it might be like a PB.

Posts: 1800 | Location: Morristown | Registered: Jun 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did anyone catch the Sarah marathon today. I thought they were reruns but started to watch one earlier today and found it to be new!!! Hope they are all new. A nice surprise on my DVR.

Posts: 721 | Registered: Apr 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The last 2 episodes aired during the marathon (11 & 11:30 a.m. ET/PT) were new to U.S. viewers. The remainder were S2 reruns.

Almost was fooled by my dvr when I noticed the bunch of reruns -

Posts: 518 | Registered: Aug 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, after watching them, it was only two new ones but it was still a nice surprise!!

Picture of hunta
posted Hide Post
Iam watching sara now they are all reruns. Hope they start running the new shows soon.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hunta
posted Hide Post
Sara shows are awsome please its time to start putting on her new show in the usa

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To Charles... Great news!! But, your entry was in 2013. Its 5/2014 and I haven't seen a rerun of Sarah's House, Sarah's Cottage, Sarah 101 or Design Inc. How sad is that. There are reruns of everything else... but NOT ONE interior designer has reruns. Oh, excuse me, The High Low Project with Sabrina Soto is running reruns when her associate Chris was with her. Sarah Please Come to the US.

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BRING BACK SARAH! Way too many reruns of Love it or List it and House Hunters.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was fortunate enough to see and meet Sarah recently in Los Angeles at a public appearance promoting her new fabric line and she mentioned her new show, Real Potential, will start airing in the U.S. in August. I've heard it's mostly a real estate related show with little design. But I'll take a new show with Sarah over most of the other shows currently being aired on HGTV. Looking forward to watching it.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1wiley1:
I was fortunate enough to see and meet Sarah recently in Los Angeles at a public appearance promoting her new fabric line and she mentioned her new show, Real Potential, will start airing in the U.S. in August. I've heard it's mostly a real estate related show with little design. But I'll take a new show with Sarah over most of the other shows currently being aired on HGTV. Looking forward to watching it.

I hope you won't be too disappointed. I watched the show and found it to be pretty boring as I'm only interested in design and the reveal is about all you see of the actual design. Most of the show revolves around the fake "look at three houses and pick one" when you know that the homeowners had to be in escrow before they could be on the show.

As starved as I am for a design show, I would rather watch re-runs of Sarah's old shows than spend even one more minute with Real Potential.

Since Sarah just remodeled her own house, I wonder if we will get a show or special that follows that process?

Posts: 2027 | Registered: Aug 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She didn't mention any other upcoming shows but she did joke about how HGTV was sure happy to do the Sarah's House series because SHE was the one buying the homes and paying to renovate them. All HGTV had to do was provide a film crew.

I won't be disappointed with her new show because I've actually started to like Love it or List it and Property Brothers. But I do prefer the old design shows to these real estate "design" shows.

posted Hide Post
I miss Sara,Divine Design, all the design shows. Please HGTV...bring them back.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post