Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Sarah's House
  We Miss You Sarah
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We Miss You Sarah Sign In/Join 
Picture of rainingonmyroses
posted
Is there going to me any new Sarah's House shows? She is the best designer on TV and is so missed for her excellent design and fun and fabulous shows.
Enough Real Estate shows, bring back more design shows that made this channel worth watching.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love, love, love any show Sarah Richardson is on and don't forget her sidekick, Tommy. Love him, too

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
I also like Sarah Richardson. I was checking in with the HGTV Chat Line and was told that Sarah 101 will be shown as a marathon on April 2 from 7:30am til noon. Shows will also be shown on April 24 from 7:30am til 9:00am. I don't know is these are reruns or new shows.

Posts: 1459 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mriley:
I also like Sarah Richardson. I was checking in with the HGTV Chat Line and was told that Sarah 101 will be shown as a marathon on April 2 from 7:30am til noon. Shows will also be shown on April 24 from 7:30am til 9:00am. I don't know is these are reruns or new shows.

Re-runs.

Posts: 1730 | Registered: Aug 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely want more Sarah and Tommy!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post