Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sarah 101 Sign In/Join 
Picture of mriley
posted
I enjoyed seeing this show this morning. It is aired here at 8:00am and I am glad that I record it. I just don't watch TV at 8am. It is good that we finally get to see it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mriley,

Posts: 1466 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We've been taping Sarah 101 in our house, and are glad to see this kind of design show on HGTV. Sarah and Tommy are fun to watch and the quality of their work is very good. Keep it up Sarah!

Posts: 1738 | Location: Morristown | Registered: Jun 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When did this start? I didn't know anything about the show being on the air, guess I should pay attention more often.

Posts: 3051 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Feb 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The new season of Sarah 101 has been on since Sept 24 at 8:30 A.M. EDT on Mondays. The last epidose featured a couple who have been renovating their house for the past several years. Their master bedroom was used to store power tools and plenty of other stuff. The room was cluttered and practically unliveable. They wound up with a calm, serene room that was about as minimal as any room we've seen Sarah and Tommy do. What a contrast!

Posts: 108 | Location: Northern California | Registered: Feb 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just saw the episode about the couple who had a small room redone so that they could have a desk and an area to relax. This show is fun to watch and I liked the fabrics, etc. How great to see a show on decorating. Why it's on at 8 in the morning is a mystery to me.

Posts: 3051 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Feb 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sheetmoss
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to point out, a one hour block of Sarah's Design Inc has been airing at 5:30 & 6am CT Monday mornings.

BTW, These are not new shows--but still enjoyable.

"More is more, less is a bore,"

Posts: 4975 | Location: chicago | Registered: Dec 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CatieCupCake
posted Hide Post
Well darn, I missed it. They seem to be running "Love it or List it" ALL day (can't stand that show...

They SHOULD be running Sara all day Smile

Cathy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grandchildren are God's gift to you for not killing your own!

We don't stop playing because we grow old...we grow old because we stop playing Smile

Posts: 7638 | Location: Northern California USA | Registered: Oct 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys should really check out Grand Designs. You would love it!

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another sneak attack. Sarah 101 - the farmhouse in the country - was repeated this week during the early morning. BUT they did not show all the episodes. I will watch any of Sarah's shows no matter how many of them are reruns. I wish I could get HGTV Canada rather than the US. I think most of the HGTV shows are originally produced and shown in Canada. All I can say is thank goodness for my DVR and that I know how to program it for reuns.

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jan 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post