Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   HGTV Contests & Giveaways
Hop To Forums   Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended
  HGTV Could you give us just one hint about the winner?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HGTV Could you give us just one hint about the winner? Sign In/Join 
Picture of The Beez
posted
HGTV, Could you please give us just one little hint who the winner is? We love trying to figure it out.
Thank you,
Cool

Posts: 432 | Registered: Mar 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Dreamer, The Beez! : )

Posts: 5239 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr.Bill
posted Hide Post
OK! Here is a hint. The winner lives in area that had some below normal temperatures this past winter.

Smile

{Proud Member of the Flapjaw Club}
~♥~ ~♥~

Posts: 3616 | Location: United States | Registered: Feb 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Beez
posted Hide Post
Mr.Bill Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: The Beez,

Picture of The Beez
posted Hide Post
Thank you Trish212! I sure love to dream! Big Grin

Picture of chance-in-hell
posted Hide Post
Perhaps she is a lower best totally free run dame created from leather.
Or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah it's me chanceinhell, Member since Jan 03. I had to reregister because the overlords wouldn't let me in.
That's how I roll.

Posts: 46 | Location: Absurdestan | Registered: Dec 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zeydrajo
posted Hide Post
Just in case Ambush Planning is afoot.... I will be going to local HS to pick up my kiddo from her Lacrosse game. But if ya come over in next 15 mins you are welcome to eat some delicious lasagna with us for dinner. Yummy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: zeydrajo,

**Today's mighty oak tree is just yesterday's firmly grounded nut!--author unknown***

Posts: 1707 | Location: In the haystack--I'm the needle. | Registered: Jan 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
quote:
OK! Here is a hint. The winner lives in area that had some below normal temperatures this past winter.

That accounts for just about every state Mr. Bill, even Calif has been unusually cold

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5688 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Beez
posted Hide Post
OH Please...just one little tiny clue? Big Grin

Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
No hint yet Beez, maybe it is there and we just have not seen it.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Posts: 5688 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr.Bill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nursejudy:
quote:

That accounts for just about every state Mr. Bill, even Calif has been unusually cold

I don't think I will ever see Spring, Summer or Fall again. I just put an ad in the local newspaper for some help wanted.

It reads,"Wanted, snowshoveler, full time, year round, no layoffs! Contact Mr. Bill at his place of business."

~♥~ ~♥~

Posts: 3616 | Location: United States | Registered: Feb 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GreenAlice
posted Hide Post
Too funny Mr. Bill...but soooooo true! Goodness they said the other day the usual average was 42 this time of year.....I honestly cannot recall seeing 40 since?!?!?! Eek Now the weather is calling for a single day of 42 tommorow and I am praying they are right...throw the windows open and watch the snow melt! Big Grin

"Nature does not hurry yet everything is accomplished." - Lao Tau
"There is more to life than increasing it's speed." - Gandhi

<>< Hebrews 13:2

Posts: 7481 | Registered: Feb 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr.Bill
posted Hide Post
The DH2014 is probably buried in snow above the roofline. No wonder they don't send us any recent pictures! Smile

~♥~ ~♥~

Picture of sendchocolate
posted Hide Post
I am ready… house has never been so clean… I got a hair cut and I even painted my toe nails just in case they catch me running around barefooted, as I do so often… even had some extra work done to the front yard so that it looks really nice too.. I’ve never been soooo ready.

It was cold here today too… only got up to about 70 Smile Anyone want to come visit ?

Posts: 1099 | Location: Florida | Registered: Jan 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr.Bill
posted Hide Post
quote:

It was cold here today too… only got up to about 70 Smile Anyone want to come visit ?

Do you serve chocolatechip cookies to your guests? Smile

~♥~ ~♥~

Picture of sendchocolate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Bill:
quote:

Do you serve chocolate chip cookies to your guests? Smile

I sure do. I keep frozen chocolate chip cookie dough delivered by Schwan's in my freezer all the time. Warm cookies out of the oven in 10 minutes. Best cookies I have ever eaten!!

Posts: 1099 | Location: Florida | Registered: Jan 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GreenAlice
posted Hide Post
Oh Send is making us cookies?! Smile Should change name to Sharechocolate.....Razz My best friend is down your way this week...may send her over!

70 degrees sounds heavenly.....Smile

Picture of sendchocolate
posted Hide Post
Only up to 56 today. Still not cold but since it rained all day yesterday and there is a chilly breeze blowing today. It is a good day for staying inside and making cookies and maybe some hot chocolate too.

Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
You are so funny Mr. Bill.
SendChocoate is baking us cookies for the HGTV dream team wait, GA and I can make hot chocolate to go with them and MR. Bill bring the napkins. What a great way to wait on a cold day with all you good friends.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Picture of JSB
posted Hide Post
I've got a big pot of chili on the stove.. plenty for everyone.

............ (")
................ (")

................ (")
............ (")

We're goin' on a Bear Hunt.
We're going to catch a Big One
I'm not afraid!

Posts: 1039 | Location: New Joisey | Registered: Mar 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GreenAlice
posted Hide Post
Yippee I love chili....and no problem, got plenty of Hot chocolate to tide us over....LOL it actually hit 42 here yesterday! Eek 2% of snow melted.... Razz

Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
The dream party is going strong, keep dreaming

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥