Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Family Room 2.5" cedar squares Sign In/Join 
posted
How did they attach the cedar squares to the walls? How did they do the layout to make them so even?

Posts: 1 | Location: Lebanon, OH | Registered: Jan 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trudywynne:
How did they attach the cedar squares to the walls? How did they do the layout to make them so even?

Yea, and can you imagine when it comes time to do some re-painting how long it will take to paint around all those squares! Interesting design but not very practical.

Posts: 3868 | Location: PA | Registered: Jan 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silly4Houses
posted Hide Post
Liquid nails, LOL!

~~~~Dream On!!!!~~~~

Posts: 398 | Location: Naples, FL | Registered: Dec 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With all those windows, there are very few walls you would ever have to paint

Posts: 16 | Registered: Dec 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
The little squares throughout the home are an interesting feature. The light through the stairwell even makes little squares reflect on the wall

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5684 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A better question is: How easily can I remove them, once I win the place? ;-) What a waste of time & materials.

Posts: 6 | Location: Iowa | Registered: Apr 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GreenAlice
posted Hide Post
My first and consistant thought is more towards the investment in dusting time ..... Roll Eyes Toooooooooooooooooo many ledges for myself or the maids(ha ha....) Wink

"Nature does not hurry yet everything is accomplished." - Lao Tau
"There is more to life than increasing it's speed." - Gandhi

<>< Hebrews 13:2

Posts: 7438 | Registered: Feb 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post