Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   HGTV Contests & Giveaways
Hop To Forums   Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended
  After all these years of not winning . Why do I still get so nervous?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

After all these years of not winning . Why do I still get so nervous? Sign In/Join 
posted
After all these years of entering this contest and not winning. you would think I would not get myself all worked up and nervous anymore. But every year it's the same way. I get a knot in my stomach, and can't stop looking out the window or checking the internet until I hear the name of the person who won. My husband does not look forward to this time a year!

Posts: 154 | Location: Washington | Registered: Mar 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Beez
posted Hide Post
Danibo, Don't feel bad. I am here checking EVERYTHING looking for clues.
I am in my PJ's second shower,second full makeup job,earrings,hair done.. just waiting for the doorbell to ring. This is Fun stuff! Big Grin

Posts: 432 | Registered: Mar 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
The waiting is done, they announced the winner today. First name and location only. Laura, Boise Id

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5613 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post