Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beach Lady Sign In/Join 
Picture of Still kitty
posted
My fellow HGTV message board members, we need deep healing prayer for our beloved Beach Lady . She had a heart attack, and is facing other serious health issues. Please keep her deep in your thoughts. ((((BL)))

Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will keep her in my prayers to get well soon.

God nevers give you more than you can accept, wish he did not have so much faith in me

Posts: 142 | Registered: Jan 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of flboy
posted Hide Post
Dear Beach lady, get well soon. Jack and I are praying for you TOGETHER! Better hurry up NOW!

html

Posts: 2485 | Location: Sarasota | Registered: Jan 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lensgaga
posted Hide Post
Sad to see the news on Facebook. Sending out healing prayers for our BL! I hope you all will do so too. For all her health issues, she is most positive, fun person to be around online. I spoke to her on the phone back in the summer and she is exactly the same in real life. Hurry up and get well, BL!! We all love you!!

Posts: 5647 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GreenAlice
posted Hide Post
Thank you so very very much for letting us know....I have been wondering where our BOLO queen has been.....she holds the meganoculars in her horsey bag and we can't be as effective without her input.....((((((BL))))) Prayers of healing and strength going out to Beachy.

"Nature does not hurry yet everything is accomplished." - Lao Tau
"There is more to life than increasing it's speed." - Gandhi

<>< Hebrews 13:2

Posts: 7319 | Registered: Feb 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Prayers for our sweet Beachlady. Thank you for letting us know Still Kitty. "Where two or three are gathered in my name, there I shall be also".

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5616 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr.Bill
posted Hide Post
((((((((BL))))))) Hope you get well soon !!!!!Smile

{Proud Member of the Flapjaw Club}
~♥~ ~♥~

Posts: 3590 | Location: United States | Registered: Feb 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of luv♥
posted Hide Post
Saying prayers for (((((Sandy))))) and may God bless this sweet lady!

~~~~~~~~~~~

♥Warning!
A blonde here.

Posts: 10768 | Location: ♥Paradise♥ | Registered: Jan 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
((((Beach Lady))))

Heal quickly!

Posts: 5154 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mythreesons
posted Hide Post
(((((BEACHY)))))))
Love you, praying for you.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: Mar 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GreenAlice
posted Hide Post
Still Kitty will you please keep us updated in general? Thanks....missing Beachy here and hoping she is able to rest at home....with her family and knowing her MB family is praying, missing and thinking of her. Frown

Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Continued T & P for our (((beachlady)))

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Posts: 5616 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G.
posted Hide Post
Oh, my! Yes, of course I will keep Beach in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you kitty.

G.

Posts: 3868 | Location: PA | Registered: Jan 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Still kitty
posted Hide Post
Beach Lady is doing a lot better today. This report comes from her son Daniel. She is talking and says thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. She had a CT scan and it showed a mass on her left lung, so on Friday they will put in a tube to get a sample to determine exactly what the mass is. It will take a few days for the results, so please continue to keep her in your prayers.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update Still Kitty. Continued T&P for our beachlady's quick recovery. I know she would love to be here dreaming with us.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Picture of luv♥
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update on (((((Beachy))))).

~~~~~~~~~~~

♥Warning!
A blonde here.

Posts: 10768 | Location: ♥Paradise♥ | Registered: Jan 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of flboy
posted Hide Post
Beach lady, Are you better?

html

Posts: 2485 | Location: Sarasota | Registered: Jan 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Grins of NC
posted Hide Post
She checked in on her Facebook page today.... was very grateful for all the thoughts and prayers, a little overwhelmed with the outpouring.

(((((our Beachy)))))

NH RT LUCKY 13 ~♥~ NORTH SOUTH EAST & WEST
Plymouth Green Home...Stowe Dream Home ... and the Baa Haa Baa Reunion !!!!

Scribbling in the margins....

Posts: 1939 | Location: Asheville, North Carolina | Registered: Nov 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GreenAlice
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much Grins for letting us know.....good to see she made it online again....Smile

Picture of flboy
posted Hide Post
Great news! Thanks!

html

Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Great to know our Beachlady is doing better, thanks for the update Grins. Where have you been? Glad to see you here.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥