Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anybody heard anything? Sign In/Join 
posted
I keep checking, but I have yet to see anything. I am assuming the winner has already been notified. Has anybody heard anything? Would appreciate it if you could let me know so I can stop checking.thanks

Posts: 154 | Location: Washington | Registered: Mar 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chance-in-hell
posted Hide Post
If the winner has been notified I'm sure they have a confidentiality agreement with hgtv to not say a thing until after April 15 th.
So we won't hear anything until then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah it's me chanceinhell, Member since Jan 03. I had to reregister because the overlords wouldn't let me in.
That's how I roll.

Posts: 46 | Location: Absurdestan | Registered: Dec 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
So keep dreaming! Smile

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5684 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G.
posted Hide Post
Nobody surprised me - darn.
Better luck next year I guess.

Posts: 3868 | Location: PA | Registered: Jan 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSB
posted Hide Post
There's always the Smart Home.

............ (")
................ (")

................ (")
............ (")

We're goin' on a Bear Hunt.
We're going to catch a Big One
I'm not afraid!

Posts: 1039 | Location: New Joisey | Registered: Mar 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Geeze. They missed me again. And I made it so easy for them to find me. Its a conspiracy I tell ya. They go out of their way every year to miss me. Well. Back to the tent for nuther year.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Feb 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post