Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This I how lucky I can't even enter Sign In/Join 
posted
Not excepting the phone number, telling me it's not a real number, tried signing in and out 5 times, even used husbands number. No luck. Lol what's new. I should have my sister try, she just won a motorcycle!! I know I have not won a thing in 50 years but now the opportunity, now that's luck.

Posts: 1 | Location: Crappy Rhode Island | Registered: Feb 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sendchocolate
posted Hide Post
Did you leave out the hyphens?

Don't do it like this 000-000-0000

Do it like this 0000000000

Posts: 1091 | Location: Florida | Registered: Jan 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of G.
posted Hide Post
There is a format example under the Phone entry box...
Example: 1234567890

Did you use this format Goldie?

Posts: 3868 | Location: PA | Registered: Jan 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post