Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

entry form dream home 2014 Sign In/Join 
posted
HELLO, HOW COME NO REMEMBER ME TAB/SPACE FOR AUTO-FILL ON 2014 DREAM HOME ENTRY FORM?...MAKES ENTERING MUCH EASIER THAN NOW HAVING TO DOUBLE CLICK ON EACH SPACE TO ENTER NAME, E-MAIL, ADDRESS ETC.? ALSO MY WIFE CAN'T ENTER ON MY COMPUTER AFTER I'VE ENTERED, WHEN SHE CLICKS ON ENTRY FORM IT JUST SAYS"THANK YOU FOR ENTERING" AND WON'T ALLOW HER TO RECEIVE A ENTRY FORM, IT'S LIKE AFTER AN ENTRY HAS BEEN ENTERED THE SITE DOESN'T ALLOW ANYMORE ENTRIES FROM MY COMPUTER EVEN THOUGH SHE'S TRYING TO ENTER USING HER E-MAIL ADDRESS? THANKS, BILL

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Billy - Over there on the left of your keyboard, about halfway up, it says "caps lock", press it...please.

Posts: 748 | Registered: Jan 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PacificCoastHome
posted Hide Post
I figure they want us to work for our potential win! No pain, no gain. Smile

PCH

The poster formerly known as AudreyMarks

Posts: 134 | Registered: Jul 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mythreesons
posted Hide Post
I've read if you log in through Google Chrome it auto saves.

Posts: 1551 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: Mar 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for the helpful, kind and positive comments from pacificcoasthome and mythreesons...oh by the way there was another comment that was posted from chucky meat trying to be funny and degrading at the same time. I would say to chucky if you have a problem understanding English in caps, please don't read such things and for sure don't make a sarcastic comment that's not even related to the questions being asked of sincere hgtv message board members.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somebody please help me to enter the sweeps!

I try to enter and it says, "thank you for entering" when I have not yet entered!

Posts: 13 | Registered: May 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Google crome makes the Dreamhome video work as well.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5684 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mythreesons:
I've read if you log in through Google Chrome it auto saves.

That hasn't worked for me. I think it depends on your browser settings.

But, what's the problem with a bit of work for a $2M prize???

............ (")
................ (")

................ (")
............ (")

We're goin' on a Bear Hunt.
We're going to catch a Big One
I'm not afraid!

Posts: 1039 | Location: New Joisey | Registered: Mar 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billyblue:
thanks for the helpful, kind and positive comments from pacificcoasthome and mythreesons...oh by the way there was another comment that was posted from chucky meat trying to be funny and degrading at the same time. I would say to chucky if you have a problem understanding English in caps, please don't read such things and for sure don't make a sarcastic comment that's not even related to the questions being asked of sincere hgtv message board members.

Billy, I'm sure you are aware that common netiquette deems all caps to be SHOUTING.

............ (")
................ (")

................ (")
............ (")

We're goin' on a Bear Hunt.
We're going to catch a Big One
I'm not afraid!

Posts: 1039 | Location: New Joisey | Registered: Mar 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post