Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know when the 360 will be up?! Sign In/Join 
Picture of GreenAlice
posted
Can't wait to see the decor...loved the rough walkthrough but can't visualize with the tech puter vision of furniture.....rustic modern industrial lodge? What will Linda do with THIS dreamhome 2014?! Smile

"Nature does not hurry yet everything is accomplished." - Lao Tau
"There is more to life than increasing it's speed." - Gandhi

<>< Hebrews 13:2

Posts: 7399 | Registered: Feb 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr.Bill
posted Hide Post
I hope Linda provides a bunch of sparkly window decals for all the different holidays.

{Proud Member of the Flapjaw Club}
~♥~ ~♥~

Posts: 3609 | Location: United States | Registered: Feb 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
You never know Bill Smile

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5663 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sendchocolate
posted Hide Post
December 3, 2013, at 9 a.m. ET

The house looks so kewl covered in snow.

Posts: 1094 | Location: Florida | Registered: Jan 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
Have they "powers that be" ever considered taking photos during various seasons? I'm sure we'd appreciate this, too. There's so much beauty in each season. It would have to stand out a bit more.

No need to send me a check for this idea. I don't want to be an employee. Don't want to be disqualified for entering these gorgeous homes.
Big Grin

Posts: 5235 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr.Bill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trish212:
Have they "powers that be" ever considered taking photos during various seasons? I'm sure we'd appreciate this, too. There's so much beauty in each season. It would have to stand out a bit more.

No need to send me a check for this idea. I don't want to be an employee. Don't want to be disqualified for entering these gorgeous homes.
Big Grin

They might use your idea (which makes a lot of sense,) down the road Trish, pay you a fortune in residuals, which may mean disqualification for you.

That's why I never think rationally before I submit a post. They know everything I submit is gibberish so I will never be in a position to be considered or confused with a qualified employee and therefore risk disqualification.

{Proud Member of the Flapjaw Club}
~♥~ ~♥~

Posts: 3609 | Location: United States | Registered: Feb 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GreenAlice
posted Hide Post
Mr. Bill your gibberish is great fun...but for all we truly know you and gumby are the same with seperate personas....I mean you both ARE green et al....:P Hmmmmmm

I agree with you Trish, I would like to see the other seasons...being that winter is about upon us here and it's a bit more dreamy to see it decked out otherwise....unless you are a skier perhaps! Then again, hibernating inside the Dreamhome both to enjoy the decor and to avoid bear run-ins....is a bit easier and doable in 6 feet of snow....Cool

YIPPEE Trish and SendChocolate showed up!!! Big Grin
Hope more dreamers come back to play....I mean Mr. Bill, Nursejudy, Tango and myself can only dwell on critter angst for so long....Wink Big Grin

Waiting on that 360......and Beachlady...Smile.

Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
Oh good I found some dreamers with wonderful dreams. Good thought send chocolate and Trish. When I saw the snow, I immediately thought how beautiful that home would look at Christmas with a beautiful tree full of lights and decorations peeking through the windows.

Like GreenAlice, Love your gibberish Mr. Bill, you light up our lives.

: Smile

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Posts: 5663 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sendchocolate
posted Hide Post
I kinda hope they don't cover all those big windows with curtains. It would be so nice to be cuddled up next to a warm fire watching the snow falling outside.

Posts: 1094 | Location: Florida | Registered: Jan 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GreenAlice
posted Hide Post
Thinking on past homes Linda almost always at least frames the windows with panels, and I like that. Maybe she will use some new fangled thing that comes up from the bottom and lowers into oblivion for privacy on lower windows....other than golfers with binoculars and wayward bears seeking garbage snacks, who will be looking in our wonderful windows!?!?! Wink

Nice to see your little pillar self Sendchocolate....for some reason my mind always wanders off to "where IS that chocolate stash" thoughts when I see you post! Big Grin

Picture of JSB
posted Hide Post
Choc: I'm with you. What's the point of an inside/outside house if you're hiding behind the curtains.

Do hope those windows are tempered glass and are Bear Proof!

Note: doesn't look like there will be an exhibitionist bathroom this year. (thank goodness!)

- J

............ (")
................ (")

................ (")
............ (")

We're goin' on a Bear Hunt.
We're going to catch a Big One
I'm not afraid!

Posts: 1039 | Location: New Joisey | Registered: Mar 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
I hope she uses those type of blinds you can open with a push of the button as I would love to close them at night, but I'm with you open to the view Smile

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Picture of JSB
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't it be nice if this were a Smart House, too?

............ (")
................ (")

................ (")
............ (")

I'm not afraid!

Posts: 1039 | Location: New Joisey | Registered: Mar 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GreenAlice
posted Hide Post
Oooooh just read the 360 will be up December 3rd ar 9:00 AM....mark your calendars!!!Big Grin

Thanks SendChocolate!!! Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GreenAlice,

Picture of JSB
posted Hide Post
I hope the blog puts up more sneak peaks. Idon't know if I can wait until Dec 3.

............ (")
................ (")

................ (")
............ (")

I'm not afraid!

Picture of GreenAlice
posted Hide Post
Know what you mean JSB....I only frequent that 'other spot because of it's pics...Big Grin

Picture of JSB
posted Hide Post
You might say....

only out of Bear Necessity

............ (")
................ (")

................ (")
............ (")

I'm not afraid!

Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
JSB the next Smarthome will be in Nashville Smile

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Picture of JSB
posted Hide Post
And that's a cool location, too

............ (")
................ (")

................ (")
............ (")

I'm not afraid!

Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
GreenAlice I hope we get more sneak previews as well.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Picture of trish212
posted Hide Post
Is there a "cam" set up for this DH? Or, in the future?

I have the opportunity of viewing cams from around the nation....this would be such a plus if it could be added.

The only thought....would Scripps receive info how many times visitors were linking to their cams like they have for the BC?

I'm NOT an employee of SCRIPPS, nor married to one. Don't want to be disqualified. lol I just do a lot of creative thinking. Ask my DH, he'll tell you.

Posts: 5235 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSB
posted Hide Post
Don't thinks so Trish. Only the time-lapse photos.

That would be a great idea, tho'.

............ (")
................ (")

................ (")
............ (")

I'm not afraid!

Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
I noted some cam photos of both the dreamhome and the smart home. Pretty neat. I am waiting for some updates on the inside.

~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥