Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know when the drawing is? Sign In/Join 
Picture of Newtothesouth
posted
It seems like HGTV usually posts a picture on the day they draw the winning name. Have they already and I missed it?

Posts: 20 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Jan 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like the drawing will be on or about the "Period on or about February 26, 2014" with "Winner will be contacted either by phone, e-mail, in writing, or in person via an "ambush style" visit by Sponsor representatives at the Grand Prize Winner's home or other location on or about March 3 - 9, 2014 (subject to change)".

Posts: 80 | Registered: Jan 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newtothesouth
posted Hide Post
Thank you!! I couldn't remember from the rules what it had said. So tomorrow may be the day! Smile

Posts: 20 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Jan 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zeydrajo
posted Hide Post
Hopefully today they have picked or will pick an MB'er

Good Luck Everyone!!

**Today's mighty oak tree is just yesterday's firmly grounded nut!--author unknown***

Posts: 1707 | Location: In the haystack--I'm the needle. | Registered: Jan 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dreamn_again
posted Hide Post
According to today's dream home blog post, the winning entry has been picked.

http://blog.hgtv.com/sweepstak...2014-winner-drawing/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dreamn_again,

Posts: 457 | Location: somewhere over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
It also said they will be contacting the winner next month

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5614 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post