Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

last day to enter Sign In/Join 
Picture of dreamn_again
posted
I put in my valentine's day entries. <3 the HGTV Dream Home.

Good Luck everyone!

Posts: 457 | Location: somewhere over the rainbow | Registered: Sep 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
We will keep dreaming dreamn again

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5629 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mythreesons
posted Hide Post
Put in my last 2 entries. Happy Valentines Day, everyone. Really hoping I win, but then isn't everyone? Come on luck! Thanks HGTV for another year of dreaming. Wish I could have toured, maybe the next one.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: Mar 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newtothesouth
posted Hide Post
Do you think by far the majority of people enter twice a day? Also curious how many who enter online take the time to also send in entries. Now that a stamp costs even more, I am guessing there may be less people who mailed in entries.

Posts: 20 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: Jan 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
most regulars enter twice a day and many by snail mail as well. This time I only entered on line.

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5629 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silly4Houses
posted Hide Post
I entered twice every day plus about 20 snail mail entries...

~~~~Dream On!!!!~~~~

Posts: 398 | Location: Naples, FL | Registered: Dec 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post