Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is the MB closing? Sign In/Join 
Picture of trish212
posted
I've noticed a lot of posts under the UO Blog site. And very few being posted here.

I've also noticed "advertising" and nothing happening with them (ie: removing them from the site). So, is the MB being phased out? I've been bumping the ads out by making comments to keep them away.

Observation of the UO area.....

I've seen Egypt Sherrod's program which appears to be out of Atlanta. Will she be the host? On the show I watched, she did a great job presenting the area to a couple. Then again, you have Brian Patrick Flynn who is from the area, too. The only way I know this is reading about his outdoor patio he redesigned from this site. My goodness so much talent on HGTV! Then, there's John Gidding with Curb Appeal. Where in the world has he been lately?

I don't have the opportunity of watching HGTV/DIY like I use to. So, I know there have been some changes. If the MB gets phased out....I may be silenced. I truly appreciate the artists in this field. You've provided me with many lightbulb moments, thank you.

Posts: 5235 | Registered: Jan 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nursejudy
posted Hide Post
I hope they keep the MB, I am a traditionalist and change does not come easy. It is easier for me to manipulate the technology here then the blog which i keep forgetting my log in to.

HGTV, keep the MB please Smile

Also, where is the new 2015 dreamhome usually we know by now. Would sure like to begin dreaming.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nursejudy,

*****Catch the Excitement*****
******Dreams and happiness to all my MB friends******
~ ~ ♥ ~ ~♥ ~ ~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
a flapjaw and a Sheltie collector avatar fan
Real Friends Believe in Your Dreams

Posts: 5664 | Location: Whittier, California | Registered: Mar 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post