Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Design on a Dime
  Love It or List it Too
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Love It or List it Too Sign In/Join 
posted
What a refreshing change Jillian is compared to Hillary's rudeness and ego trips about how everything is her, her, her. It's like she is the only one doing anything whereas it seems she doesn't do anything but put people down, it is her team that does all the work and she never acknowledges them. She isn't only rude to her workers, but also to her clients. Jillian is calmer, nicer, kinder and genuinely feels bad for the clients. I know it is a "scripted" show, but still Hillary doesn't need to be as rude, curt or condescending as she is. No wonder she runs out of money, she does custom this custom that, I'm sure the client would be happier to have non-custom cabinets and get more of their have to list handled. And did you know Hillary takes a portion of the clients money for her own pocket? I'm sure that is over and above what the producers pay her for her rudeness. I love watching Jillian, but Hillary can go fly a kite. When LIOLI Too came on I was hoping that was the end of Hillary and David, but alas they are still clogging up the network. Love the show with Jillian and Todd. Todd also is refreshing as he is always nice to the clients and more laid back and thankfully softer spoken than David is. David is a "ham" flaying his hands and screaming at the clients and in essence telling them what is best for them and what they can live with. I've taken Hillary and David (whom I have been more able to tolerate than Hillary) off my viewing list and added Jillian and Todd!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post