Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Programming Sign In/Join 
posted
I used to watch HGTV all the time. I really liked the "how to do things yourself" programs. I don't care for the Real Estate programs. I find them boring and not interesting so I don't watch at all.

I would like to see more design on a dime and other shows on how to do or make things. I love Design Star, especially using the materials that are on hnad.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the Property Brothers, & any other show you are now OVER showing, but WHY???????????? I feel sorry for those shows because I have seen them so often, I will not choose to watch them in future, which is not their fault. You are killing them with this kindness.
Every TV in my home used to be tuned to HGTV, but NO MORE. Just because people order videos to "binge watch" does not make it a good idea for programing. I did not think it possible that I would become an X fan, but I have. I am now searching other networks for the programing I formally enjoyed on HGTV. Sadly yours, Kare Q of Seattle, WA.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are SO MANY posts that echo your same thoughts. I went to HGTV Facebook page and posted my disappointment many times with the PB and Love It/List It overload. Lots of people post the same disappointment. Maybe someday they will pay attention. I used to have it on HGTV all day. Now I turn it on, see the same show that has been on 50 times the past two weeks, and turn the channel to DIY Network. There you can find some good design shows.

Posts: 27 | Location: USA | Registered: May 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post