Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Divine Design
  when will it come back
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

when will it come back Sign In/Join 
posted
I loved this show and the designs but haven't seen it in forever, will it or Candice ever come back

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It won't. she is doing new shows now. Don't know if hgtv will carry them.

Posts: 6739 | Location: North MN & Northern AR | Registered: Oct 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does HGTV provide people with information on this message board? Will they tell us whether Candace Olson is going to be carried on this channel again? I agree with other people who have posted on these messages, the quantity of the shows like Divine Design, Candance Tells All and Sarah Richardson have left a big void in the current programming on HGTV. All that is being showed now is low budget stuff, too bad.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with ambros1. This channel has really gone downhill. All that is shown is House Hunters, House Hunters International, and Love it or List it. If there is a good show it's not shown when most people can watch it and is rare. The designer shows they used to have on and show us suggestions have disappeared and yet through posts on FB, these message boards, and twitter there aren't any responses from people AT HGTV. Did this channel close shop and we just don't know it?

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post