Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Divine Design
  Where Has Candice gone?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where Has Candice gone? Sign In/Join 
Picture of rainingonmyroses
posted
Please bring Candice Tells All or Divine Back. So tired of the Real Estate buying and selling shows. Bring real design shows back!!

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
will you please bring candice back along with some of the other great designers you used to have on the show. where are the design star winners have not seen any of their shows in a long time. why have the contest if you don't have shows for them. i like design shows please bring them back

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need my Candice fix. I'm shaking.
Get her back. To HG producers. You know she's worth the money. Without us veiwers, you don't make money on the ads.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We need Candice back!!! When will we see her again!! Of course, would love to see some of the other great designers back as well...we are missing many of them these days.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also would like to know why there are so many House Hunter shows and not our favorite designers. Where is Vern, Meg and the other design star winners?

Posts: 5 | Location: Center, Texas, USA | Registered: Aug 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HGTV always seems to move on from people--even hot folks like Candace who have staying power. I thought Divine Design was great.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perhaps Candice's expertise and her furniture are so popular with the public, she no longer needs HGTV or perhaps asking too much $ for her outstanding talent. I do feel, however, that HGTV has lost its way in what once was a "home & garden" show into a real estate show with very poor actors. I actually get up from my chair and turn off the TV when LILI comes on.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Jul 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always liked Candice's show. I dont like the house hunters shows. the international house hunters is so unrelatable for me.

Posts: 78 | Location: NC | Registered: Oct 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HGTV just had a blitz of Candice Tells All new episodes this past Saturday. I just happened to have looked through the day's listings and found them and set my DVR. I don't know why HGTV heavily promotes the Cousins, Brothers and Love It or List It, but doesn't promote Curb Appeal, Color Splash or Elbow Room.

Posts: 110 | Registered: Jul 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post