Divine Design is produced outside of the U.S., and due to the contractual restrictions, we regretfully are not provided detailed information for either the projects or products featured for this series. All resource information resides on the Divine Design web site at: www.divinedesign.tv/master.asp. A search tip for her website if looking for resources for a product seen on an episode -- you will need to follow the path for "View Episode" and then "Where Does Candice Shop." Then select the corresponding HGTV episode number from the "Where Does Candice Shop" window to view episodic resources.This message has been edited. Last edited by: HGTVAdmin,
THANK YOU for posting this information.
Let me just re-state how it works, because I was a little confused by your instructions.
1) Figure out the episode number of the episode that you're interested in. These are listed on the HGTV web site. For example, the episode "A Chic Kitchen Makeover in an Urban Loft" is Episode HDIVD-1410.
2) Go to the URL given above
3) Roll over the "View Episode" tab at the bottom. A menu will pop up
4) Click Switch Episode
5) The "Info Window" on the right will show the various series. For the episode number above, you'd choose "1400 series"
6) The window on the left will update to show the episodes. Click the one you want.
7) Roll over "View Episode" again
8) Choose "Where does Candice Shop"
Now, you'll see a scrolling list of all the products used in that episode, with the sources from which they were acquired.
This is all a bit cumbersome, but the information is there!
I am trying to find the number of this episode and went to HGTV and cannot:
It is episode HGTV 1305 Ken and Annette's Kitchen
Thanks for the information. I was able to find what I needed!
|Powered by Social Strata|