Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Shows
Hop To Forums   Color Splash: Miami
  New Season of Color Splash
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Season of Color Splash Sign In/Join 
Picture of Princess A
posted
Why is the new season of COLOR SPLASH only on Tuesday mornings when most people can't watch T.V.? This is especially vexing since all that is on at night are boring reruns of House Hunters.

Posts: 1 | Location: N.Y. Usa | Registered: Jan 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am enjoying the new season of Color Splash, even if it is on Tuesday morning. David brings a lot of personality and talent to the makeovers. He is more involved with the projects. I loved the master bedroom redo. The built-in dressers, shelves and the French door added light and elegance to the small space. Using reflective surfaces made the room seem bigger. I wasn't a fan of the wallpaper. I would rather have seen bead board or reclaimed pallet wood on a feature wall to keep the budget under control. It was a big project in the little space.

Posts: 122 | Registered: Jul 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mriley
posted Hide Post
I finally remembered to watch the new Color Splash. I liked this show. I even liked the accent color of fuchsia that David used. The silhouette of the husband and wife was a nice touch. I was glad to see David doing some of the work to the room and the homeowners seemed to be a really likeable couple. I just enjoyed the new Color Splash.

Posts: 1505 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Aug 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Princess A:
Why is the new season of COLOR SPLASH only on Tuesday mornings when most people can't watch T.V.? This is especially vexing since all that is on at night are boring reruns of House Hunters.
I agree; Love it or List It is on over and over, time and time again. I don't understand why ColorSplash was moved to Tuesday morning when most people cannot watch.

Posts: 2 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: Sep 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is on at this time, because this show *****, and the host is a
H
O
M
O

Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised the moderator did not remove the offensive post from 11/17/13. Did they not know what the poster was saying in a very thinly disguised manner? Criticizing a show is one thing but posts criticizing a host's personal life is way out of bounds.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Atlanta and have not had any episodes of Color Splash in ages!! What gives??

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Princess A:

I am sooooo tired of House Hunters that I can scream!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Repeating everything...House Hunters International is good if they weren't repeats! David Bromstad is good, but they put the good shows on at 6 am or when no one can watch. What happened to Curb Appeal. It's all getting so boring...

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any designs on a shoestring coming along? Most of the makeovers require bags of money.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about some new episodes with David????? I am sick and tired of all your reruns. Your evening shows are the worst as they are repeats of repeats of repeats, etc.,etc.,etc.
I love HGTV and DIY but am sick of your programming being all old. AND, I have no interest in watching rich people do remodels of homes just because they are celebrities. Bring back decent programming, please????

Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post