Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   At Home
Hop To Forums   Holidays
  Decorating for Superbowl?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Decorating for Superbowl? Sign In/Join 
Picture of CJO
posted
Guess I'm a bit late to ask...LOL! Just now thought of it...would you decorate for a sports event? I doubt I would...guess I'm more of a frilly/flowers kind decorator...Smile

Posts: 2865 | Registered: Oct 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was just us, dh, ds, two of the grandsons and me, so didn't do anything special but the food. Chips and dip earlier and chilli and cornbread for supper.

First year, they were here, got some football themed napkins and paper plates.

Years ago, saw some football field fabric and wish that I had gotten it make a tablecloth.

To answer your question, if we had friends over, I would try to a few things football themed.

Super Bowl is only football game we watch. I am looking forward to the Winter Olympics. I care more for them than they do.

Strings

Friends divide our sorrows and multiply our joys.

Posts: 6281 | Registered: Sep 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cocok
posted Hide Post
I'm like Strings, I would decorate if I were having a party. This year, no party. My husband and I watched the game, and one of our sons was here, but it was a very casual, sitting by the fire, eating snacks sort of day.

Posts: 7188 | Registered: Apr 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post