HGTV Message Boards
Rate My Space is open to DIYNetwork.com!

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7271099373/m/9341082804

Jul 29, 2009, 11:14 AM
HGTV Julia
Rate My Space is open to DIYNetwork.com!
Hi everyone,

You should have received an email about this already, but I thought I'd mention it here as well in case you missed it.

The HGTV community team has been hard at work making upgrades and this week, we are pleased to announce the release of two new features.

First, Rate My Space is now open to more people! Some of you may have already seen our newly redesigned sister site DIYNetwork.com. We've now opened up the Rate My Space community to DIYNetwork.com users. What does that mean to you? Besides the opportunity to show off all of your great spaces to the DIY Network community, you shouldn't see much difference besides a bunch of new people with rooms to rate and feedback to share.

Take a tour of the NEW DIYNetwork.com and check out Rate My Space on DIY Network.

As for the second upgrade, we've added a "Recent Activity" feature to everyone's user profile. This will not only allow you to keep track of your most recent spaces, favorites, and comments, but will also let you see what the rest of the community members have been up to.

As always, we welcome your feedback, questions, and comments. Feel free to reply here or send me a private message.

Thanks for using Rate My Space!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HGTV Matt,
Oct 06, 2009, 08:22 PM
wasmara
Thank you so much for creating Rate My Space. I can't get enough of it. Don't tell anyone but I've not worked for three days. Good thing I am the one who pays me.

Anyway, there are so many cool ideas and tricks listed by members it would be great if we could search on "tips and tricks" or something there about.
Oct 10, 2009, 06:22 PM
moondance08
Hi-
I'm new to this.
Can you tell me how to limit the amount of styles when you try to view particular types of rooms? I would like to see only the styles of living rooms that appeal to me, not all types.
Also, can you tell me what the "tag" line is for when you create a profile?
Thanks! I love being able to get all this help since I have no design ability!