HGTV Message Boards
BMW commercial

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7271099373/m/7943961367

Sep 19, 2012, 11:39 PM
juliefree70
BMW commercial
I had just tuned in to watch House Hunters (really like that show!!!) but I was very disturbed at the BMW commercial that was shown during a break. Yeah the car looks great, but for the advertisers to have a little girl running into the car with her best doggie friend and once in the car they look at the GPS and find out that the dog is going to be neutered,at which point,the dog jumps out of the car.I find this to be completely irresponsible!!! Neutering your pet helps reduce aggressive behaviors, can help lengthen the life of your pet, and most importantly reduce unwanted pets which in this country is a huge problem! By playing off the mistaken notion that pets (dogs, cats, etc.) are happier intact, this commercial does so much more harm then it can redeem itself by being cute. Please reconsider repeating this commercial. Perhaps if this one small step is taken than perhaps other big advertisers will reconsider what their messages really convey.
Aug 29, 2013, 11:11 AM
PrincessPeach
Haha it is hillarious, don't be so uptight!

Guest House Brighton
Aug 30, 2013, 02:10 AM
Chuck Steak
Any business person cheating on the rules of a message board is sure to cheat their customers.