Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BMW commercial Sign In/Join 
posted
I had just tuned in to watch House Hunters (really like that show!!!) but I was very disturbed at the BMW commercial that was shown during a break. Yeah the car looks great, but for the advertisers to have a little girl running into the car with her best doggie friend and once in the car they look at the GPS and find out that the dog is going to be neutered,at which point,the dog jumps out of the car.I find this to be completely irresponsible!!! Neutering your pet helps reduce aggressive behaviors, can help lengthen the life of your pet, and most importantly reduce unwanted pets which in this country is a huge problem! By playing off the mistaken notion that pets (dogs, cats, etc.) are happier intact, this commercial does so much more harm then it can redeem itself by being cute. Please reconsider repeating this commercial. Perhaps if this one small step is taken than perhaps other big advertisers will reconsider what their messages really convey.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haha it is hillarious, don't be so uptight!

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any business person cheating on the rules of a message board is sure to cheat their customers.

Posts: 733 | Registered: Jan 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post