Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   HGTV Feedback Center
Hop To Forums   Rate My Space
  Having Upload Issues?

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Having Upload Issues? Sign In/Join 
HGTV Staff
Picture of HGTV Matt
posted
Hi everyone,

We are currently experiencing some capacity issues with the upload process for Rate My Space. When it occurs, it affects your ability to upload both spaces and user profile photos. We are working on a solution and should have it stabilized within a few days. There will be additional improvements to the upload process over time, so let us know what you think!

And thank you all for reporting the issues you're experiencing with your ability to search the site. Our technical team is researching the best way to improve the search based on your suggestions and feedback, and will be phasing in improvements over the new few weeks as well.

As always, if you are having a specific problem you can contact the HGTV Customer Service team directly at 865-694-7879. They are available from 9a-4:30p ET, Monday through Friday.

Picture of sabrtyca/tomboy
posted Hide Post
Thank you for addressing the upload topic for RMS. I spent hours yesterday trying to upload three photos which I have been wanting to do for ever. Finally I succeeded at 3:00 this morning. Good to know you are looking out for us and actually reading our concerns! Smile

Posts: 45 | Location: Kansas City, Missouri | Registered: Jan 04, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Upload issues for sure, among many other issues in this new version!!! Such as tags: I now discover that if I search for one of my tags under the "all" category, my space comes up; but when I search for it under its space category "Living Rooms" it says there are "0" found!!!!! Not very helpful, since most of us are focused on a particular room --- ANY idea when these and other glitches will be solved - its hardly worth spending the time on the site anymore!

Posts: 9 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: Jan 04, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I set up login information a couple of days ago for Rate My Space. I have forgotten my Password. When I request my Password, I receive an E-Mail with a link to get it however the link says, "Hmmmmm, this page doesn't exist". How can I find my Password for Rate My Space?