HGTV Message Boards
Having Upload Issues?

This topic can be found at:
http://boards.hgtv.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7271099373/m/7421037193

Jan 05, 2009, 12:50 PM
HGTV Matt
Having Upload Issues?
Hi everyone,

We are currently experiencing some capacity issues with the upload process for Rate My Space. When it occurs, it affects your ability to upload both spaces and user profile photos. We are working on a solution and should have it stabilized within a few days. There will be additional improvements to the upload process over time, so let us know what you think!

And thank you all for reporting the issues you're experiencing with your ability to search the site. Our technical team is researching the best way to improve the search based on your suggestions and feedback, and will be phasing in improvements over the new few weeks as well.

As always, if you are having a specific problem you can contact the HGTV Customer Service team directly at 865-694-7879. They are available from 9a-4:30p ET, Monday through Friday.
Jan 05, 2009, 01:37 PM
sabrtyca/tomboy
Thank you for addressing the upload topic for RMS. I spent hours yesterday trying to upload three photos which I have been wanting to do for ever. Finally I succeeded at 3:00 this morning. Good to know you are looking out for us and actually reading our concerns! Smile
Jan 05, 2009, 07:47 PM
Tim Dreese
Upload issues for sure, among many other issues in this new version!!! Such as tags: I now discover that if I search for one of my tags under the "all" category, my space comes up; but when I search for it under its space category "Living Rooms" it says there are "0" found!!!!! Not very helpful, since most of us are focused on a particular room --- ANY idea when these and other glitches will be solved - its hardly worth spending the time on the site anymore!
Jan 07, 2009, 08:56 AM
Deck R Eight
I set up login information a couple of days ago for Rate My Space. I have forgotten my Password. When I request my Password, I receive an E-Mail with a link to get it however the link says, "Hmmmmm, this page doesn't exist". How can I find my Password for Rate My Space?