Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   HGTV Feedback Center
Hop To Forums   Rate My Space
  Are there still free makeover shows?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are there still free makeover shows? Sign In/Join 
posted
So many people are uploading pictures hoping for a free makeover. Are there any shows you can list that are doing makeovers and where people can apply? We answer the posts, but they aren't looking for ideas, but to be chosen for a free makeover or in some cases a complete kitchen/bath rebuild.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen any here, please let me know if you, I would like to get my son a surf or beach themed make over for his room! I have seen some great tropical bedding and fun Hawaiian themes online, and would be interested in one of those if you know where to apply.

http://www.deanmillerprints.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: deanmill,

Posts: 1 | Location: California | Registered: Oct 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post