Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   HGTV Feedback Center
Hop To Forums   Rate My Space
  looking for info on the components of bedroom on hgtv.com
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for info on the components of bedroom on hgtv.com Sign In/Join 
posted
The bedroom shown in the link below is exactly what my wife and I are looking for. I emailed the designer a week ago but have not received a response.

Does anyone have any info on the components of this bedroom? ... painting on the wall, bedspread color/availability, paint color on the wall, etc?

Photo of webpage is attached, but here's the link as well ... http://www.hgtv.com/designers-...oms/10892/index.html

Thanks in advance!

Question:
The bedroom shown in the link below is exactly what my wife and I are looking for. I emailed the designer a week ago but have not received a response.

Does anyone have any info on the components of this bedroom? ... painting on the wall, bedspread color/availability, paint color on the wall, etc?

Photo of webpage is attached, but here's the link as well ... http://www.hgtv.com/designers-...oms/10892/index.html

Thanks in advance!

Choices:
don't have answers
I'm asking for info

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post