Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perennial Mums Sign In/Join 
posted
The only things left are black cohosh and my mums...

Posts: 950 | Registered: Aug 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And here's the other one. They are both so tall and lanky 'cause I always forget to cut them back.

Picture of theoriginalfluffy
posted Hide Post
I love these. I have some in a different pink color and they spread like crazy but they are so pretty. Someone gave me a few sprigs and now they are a mass in my front bed.

Posts: 1143 | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddyshoes
posted Hide Post
They are pretty!

"Those that throw mud, lose ground!" :>)

Posts: 13165 | Registered: Apr 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very pretty,love the last one!

Carlene

Posts: 1814 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vera ellen
posted Hide Post
Love 'em........pretty bouquet. I'm glad you brought some inside to enjoy.

ve

Posts: 3730 | Location: southern middle Tennessee | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ga.karen
posted Hide Post
I think I have the same one as your first pic. I love them but my flowers don't get that big down here.
Where did you find the second one? I LOVE, LOVE that color!

"The soil is the source of life, creativity, culture and real independence." David Ben-Gurion

Posts: 5116 | Location: SW Ga. 8b | Registered: Apr 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous.

Posts: 15330 | Location: Harford county, MD, zone 6 | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of joyluck
posted Hide Post
Very pretty! TFS

Lucky

"I have always had an aversion to the concepts of in style and out of style." ~Rose Tarlow

Inspirational pics: http://inspiration4u.shutterfly.com/

Posts: 12754 | Location: north of 50 in Canada zone3b | Registered: Feb 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Karen, the second mum came from a friend's yard. I dug it up because it was white! Put it in my yard....viola, there's a different color. It must have reverted