Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines

HGTV.com
  HGTV Message Boards
Hop To Forum Categories   Outdoors
Hop To Forums   General Gardening
  Post an arrangement or basket from the summer!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post an arrangement or basket from the summer! Sign In/Join 
Picture of muddyshoes
posted
Today...First cold spell its in the compost bin!
Ahhh

"Those that throw mud, lose ground!" :>)

Posts: 12951 | Registered: Apr 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddyshoes
posted Hide Post
Time to wrap my arbor in burlap! Ahhh

Picture of vera ellen
posted Hide Post
so pretty Muddy....I hate to see it all go.

ve

Posts: 3586 | Location: southern middle Tennessee | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of owie
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous. I have not gardened for over 3 weeks. I had a heart attack 3 weeks ago and was unable to carry anything over 10 pounds so that would not let me carry water to my plants. Most of them were done in by the heat. Maybe next year will be better.

Posts: 15322 | Location: Harford county, MD, zone 6 | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Florida Farm Girl
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Owie, maybe next year will be better all the way around!!!! Glad you're doing better.

www.floridafarmgirlsworld.blogspot.com

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Posts: 6606 | Location: north Georgia mountains  | Registered: Dec 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vera ellen
posted Hide Post
Owie - wow, how scary. Glad you are feeling better, and yes, there's always next year.

I didn't really have any pretty containers this year at all.

ve

Posts: 3586 | Location: southern middle Tennessee | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
owie so sorry to hear you had a heart atache!! Please take care of yourself!
This is the only thing I have blooming but this is an older pic. It doesn't have as many flowers now but is still blooming.
Never really liked inpatients but this sure has put on a show and no bugs!! Bought it for the red to attract the hummers to my feeder.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: silly bird,

Carlene

Posts: 1651 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh I forgot this beauty!! It has bloomed it's face off since I got it in July.

Carlene

Posts: 1651 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last one. The Boggie only has one little flower but it sure is pretty!!

Carlene

Picture of muddyshoes
posted Hide Post
OMG So sorry(( Owie))...I didn't know! Hugs GF!
So hope you are on the road to recovery & can stick with us all here?! Glad your popping in here!

Car~~ All so pretty! You really have the garden fever! Love that Boogie! I can't wait to see what you do there next summer!

Picture of ga.karen
posted Hide Post
All pretty!

Owie, hope you are on the road to recovery. Keep us posted when you are able! ((hugs))

"The soil is the source of life, creativity, culture and real independence." David Ben-Gurion

Posts: 4861 | Location: SW Ga. 8b | Registered: Apr 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Owie, hope you are feeling better. Hugs sent your way. Keep us posted on your recovery!

Posts: 3198 | Location: Ohio | Registered: Feb 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vera ellen
posted Hide Post
Birdie, your containers are gorgeous!

ve

posted Hide Post
Thanks VE :>)

Carlene

Picture of muddyshoes
posted Hide Post
you girls hop on here & share your summer arrangements!

Picture of owie
posted Hide Post
Thanks for thinking of me. It means a lot. For those who do not visit the quilting board--lots of things going on here. DD who was pregnant was diagnosed with leukemia on Aug. 20th. The baby was delivered 3 week ago and weighed 2 pounds 12 ounces. Baby is doing real well. DD has been on a vent since then. She is showing slight progress and is being weaned off the vent. They hope to resume treatment in a few weeks. She has been hospitalized since Aug. 20 and will remain hospitalized for months if not years. It has been a rough haul for her. It is very hard for her father and me but even worse for her. Thanks for all your kind thoughts. I love this board. It is my all time favorites. Such nice people and beautiful pictures. I enjoy them all.

Posts: 15322 | Location: Harford county, MD, zone 6 | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh dear owie I'm so sorry. Glad to hear the babe is doing well. Prayers for DD.

Carlene