Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

road trip Sign In/Join 
posted
Just took as few pics. Colors aren't at their peak but I thought some were pretty! Cloudy hazy day. Thanks for looking

This message has been edited. Last edited by: silly bird,

Carlene

Posts: 1814 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
another

Carlene

Posts: 1814 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last one.Love the yellow

Carlene

Picture of ga.karen
posted Hide Post
WOW! A lot of colors going on there. I LOVE that first pic!
Thanks for the ride! Big Grin

"The soil is the source of life, creativity, culture and real independence." David Ben-Gurion

Posts: 5116 | Location: SW Ga. 8b | Registered: Apr 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vera ellen
posted Hide Post
Beautiful colors.....love the first and second...you have more color than we do right now...however that may change. It's late, but we are gradually getting some color. We need to take a ride so I can get some shots too. We are expecting some severe storms tomorrow night......maybe the winds won't blow all the just changing leaves away.

Thanks for the scenic ride! Loved it.

ve

Posts: 3730 | Location: southern middle Tennessee | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bana
posted Hide Post
wow that's gorgeous. we don't have color like that here in CA. a tree here and there, yes.. but not the overall color like your area, thanks for sharing and keep the photos coming.

Posts: 3905 | Location: Northern CA Zone 10a | Registered: Aug 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty. Ours has all gone by.

Posts: 950 | Registered: Aug 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mgt
posted Hide Post
Oh so pretty. TFS...appreciated the beauty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I've decided to quit my job, drop out of society, and wear live animals as hats."

Posts: 7866 | Location: Black Creek, WI Zone 5 | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post