Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Patty louise Sign In/Join 
Picture of Jeanette
posted
I can't fine morrise midgets any where around here.Where did u buy yours and do they ship and what are the price of them.Thanks

Posts: 1408 | Location: Conway, S.C. HORRY | Registered: Sep 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty louise
posted Hide Post
Jeanette the greenhouse had to order them for me. There are also Morris Dwarfs that are pretty much the same.

They weren't cheap because I needed so many of them.
I think they were like &16.00 each. DH has no idea what I paid for those! LOL! I kinda blew my budget last year.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: patty louise,

Posts: 10350 | Location: Mechanicsville Virginia | Registered: Jan 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty louise
posted Hide Post
The area I wanted them in is so small, that I had to get tiny box.

Here is a link:

http://www.saundersbrothers.co...ant_id=705&typeID=16

http://www.saundersbrothers.co...ant_id=703&typeID=16

This message has been edited. Last edited by: patty louise,

Posts: 10350 | Location: Mechanicsville Virginia | Registered: Jan 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty louise
posted Hide Post
Another option that may for you, is Globe Basil. Has the same rounded look & you can eat it!

Picture of Jeanette
posted Hide Post
Thanks patty i will ck it out.

Posts: 1408 | Location: Conway, S.C. HORRY | Registered: Sep 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post