Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I've got green Sign In/Join 
posted
I have belladonna Na--- Lady coming up that I planted last fall!!YEAH!! At least I will have
some flowers!
A friend who lives on the lake her had her DH dig them for me. They were just growing down by her dock!!

Carlene

Posts: 1677 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ga.karen
posted Hide Post
Great! Now watch out as everything will seem to come all at once including the weeds!

"The soil is the source of life, creativity, culture and real independence." David Ben-Gurion

Posts: 4933 | Location: SW Ga. 8b | Registered: Apr 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To late Karen the weeds have been here all winter!!! Frown henbit is everywhere.

Carlene

Posts: 1677 | Location: NE.Ok zone 6b | Registered: Oct 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vera ellen
posted Hide Post
Yay! Good for you. Green is Green!

Yep, my henbit and that other creeping crap has been with me all winter too...and it just keeps growing. I hate it.

ve

Posts: 3608 | Location: southern middle Tennessee | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
VE do you spray the henbit or just leave it?

Carlene

Picture of joy37
posted Hide Post
It's such a nice feeling when something starts to grow.

Posts: 4940 | Location: zone 7, West Texas | Registered: Feb 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ga.karen
posted Hide Post
SB, I'm not VE, but I pull some of mine and leave some. It's good to feed the early bees when we don't have any flowers blooming. It will help keep them coming to your area!
If it's near a flower bed, I try to pull all of those.

"The soil is the source of life, creativity, culture and real independence." David Ben-Gurion

Posts: 4933 | Location: SW Ga. 8b | Registered: Apr 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post