Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants one Sign In/Join 
Picture of Jeanette
posted
Ok girl i finely have something to share.I know some on here have sent me stuff so i can repay the favor.I have some oakleaf snow queen hydrangea that i can share if you want one.I will be out of town at a Hair show most of next week but i will sent them.Now if you want one sent me your address and tell me how to package them so i can send them because i have never do this before.So let me know.I know i can always use flowers because i have lots of room and i like different stuff that i can't find here.

Posts: 1408 | Location: Conway, S.C. HORRY | Registered: Sep 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ga.karen
posted Hide Post
Did you get my PM?

"The soil is the source of life, creativity, culture and real independence." David Ben-Gurion

Posts: 4314 | Location: SW Ga. 8b | Registered: Apr 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty louise
posted Hide Post
I love oakleaf hydrangeas but so do the deer. I had 3 & they ate them every year, so I gave up.

Posts: 10350 | Location: Mechanicsville Virginia | Registered: Jan 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post