Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More pictures Sign In/Join 
Picture of Jeanette
posted
This is down beside the previcy frnce i started 2 yrs ago

Posts: 1408 | Location: Conway, S.C. HORRY | Registered: Sep 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jeanette
posted Hide Post
next

Posts: 1408 | Location: Conway, S.C. HORRY | Registered: Sep 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jeanette
posted Hide Post
I have a lot of work left to do

Picture of Jeanette
posted Hide Post
i have lot & lots of dogwoods

Picture of Jeanette
posted Hide Post
next one

Picture of Jeanette
posted Hide Post
well u can see where i stop with the border grass.It is a long way from one to the other

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jeanette,

Picture of Jeanette
posted Hide Post
My Blueberry bush

Picture of mgt
posted Hide Post
It IS looking good. It'll be wonderful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I've decided to quit my job, drop out of society, and wear live animals as hats."

Posts: 7726 | Location: Black Creek, WI Zone 5 | Registered: Sep 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSTR (Stop & Smell the Roses)
posted Hide Post
Lots of dogwoods - how blessed you are! You really have a lot of space to enjoy gardening in a big way! Looking good!

Posts: 679 | Location: TX Gulf coast, zone 9 | Registered: Mar 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zone9alady
posted Hide Post
Your wooded property looks nice. You have so much room for planting....which can be a good thing and a bad, hehe!

Every time I go to Lowes or HD I see something else I want to plant, but then I have to end up watering it when it gets dry.

Whether You Think You Can Or You Think You Can't..... You're Right - Henry Ford

Posts: 7303 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: Feb 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of patty louise
posted Hide Post
Looking good! It will be such a joy when it fills in. Keep planting those grasses - you will get to the end. If you need more trees Redbuds are wonderful understory trees. The dogwoods are beautiful!

Love your doggy!

ETA if that's your fence, you could stain it green.......just something to think about.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: patty louise,

Posts: 10369 | Location: Mechanicsville Virginia | Registered: Jan 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ga.karen
posted Hide Post
Oh boy, you've got LOTS of space. I'll put you on my list for when I divide more stuff later or next year!

Love the dogwoods. I have 12 that I need to get planted. I planted 12 last year and lost 4 of them I think, so I'll replace those first and then look for spots for the others or share with a neighbor.
We have a local real estate office that gives them away every Feb. You just have to drive by their office in the alley and pick up your plants. Over the years, they have given out more than 200,000 dog wood trees that way.

"The soil is the source of life, creativity, culture and real independence." David Ben-Gurion

Posts: 4437 | Location: SW Ga. 8b | Registered: Apr 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jeanette
posted Hide Post
ga. karen i would love to have some plants of yours.